±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼­¿ï´ëȲÀ¯¸®
Á¶È¸ : 403  
https://japannews.yomiuri.co.jp/world/wider-world/20201225-157303/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@japannews.yomiuri.co.jp
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima islands in Shimane Prefecture ¶ó°í Ç¥ÇöÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact info@japannews.yomiuri.co.jp
¼­·Ð

Dear Mr. Nakagawa and Mr. Tamura,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Yuri Hwang, and I am a college student actively involved in advocating for the recognition of "Dokdo" and the "East Sea" in Korea.

I am writing to address an issue I noticed in your article titled "China, Russia Enhance Partnerships with Eye toward Biden Administration," published on December 25, 2020. Although this article was published a few years ago, I believe it is important to correct some inaccuracies to ensure historical and geographical accuracy in your reporting.

º»·Ð

The article states, "According to an announcement by the Chinese and Russian defense ministries, Tuesday¡¯s joint flight of six bombers lasted more than 10 hours over the Sea of Japan and the East China Sea. This was the second such flight following one in July last year, and China deployed four H-6K strategic bombers, doubling the number of aircraft sent on the previous flight. There were no airspace violations in the drill, but the aircraft circled over the Takeshima islands in Shimane Prefecture."

This statement contains two significant inaccuracies:

The body of water referred to as the "Sea of Japan" is more accurately and fairly known as the "East Sea" from the Korean perspective.

The islet referred to as "Takeshima" should be correctly recognized as "Dokdo," which is Korean territory, not part of Shimane Prefecture in Japan.

The website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea provides a comprehensive list of events and official records throughout history that affirm Dokdo's Korean sovereignty. These records meticulously document Korea's continuous administration and control of Dokdo since ancient times, predating any claims by Japan. Moreover, they highlight various instances where Korean sovereignty over Dokdo was recognized and affirmed by international entities. You can review these documents at the following link: https://dokdo.mofa.go.kr/eng/dokdo/reason.jsp

°á·Ð

I urge you to consider the extensive historical evidence supporting Dokdo's status as Korean territory and to correct the aforementioned inaccuracies in your article. Ensuring the correct geographical nomenclature and historical context in your reporting not only demonstrates a commitment to accuracy but also contributes to promoting historical truths and fostering mutual understanding between nations.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response and hope for the correction of these inaccuracies.

Best regards,

Yuri Hwang

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]