ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 23-09-04 22:19
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¹Î»ç°í¼­¿ìÂù
Á¶È¸ : 264  
https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2021/10/13/2003766034
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2021/10/13/2003766034
¿À·ù³»¿ë ´ÙÄɽø¶¸¦ µ¶µµÀÇ ¿ø¸íÀ¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact wcseo88@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Dear Editors,

Before writing this letter, I would like to emphasize the importance of the name "Dokdo" and the significance of using the correct terminology when referring to this territory. Dokdo, an island deeply rooted in our country's history and sovereignty, is a matter that demands strict adherence to the appropriate nomenclature. Recently, I have noticed in some media articles the use of the term "Takeshima" instead of "Dokdo." This has caused concern as it creates confusion.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is an island situated furthest to the east of the Korean Peninsula, unquestionably part of our nation's territory and internationally recognized as such. Nevertheless, certain media outlets occasionally use the Japanese name "Takeshima," a practice that can lead to international and domestic confusion and distort the historical and international status of Dokdo.

Both internationally and within Korea, the name "Dokdo" is widely recognized and used. It holds great significance as a symbol of our history and sovereignty. Therefore, using the accurate name "Dokdo" is essential to protect and emphasize our history and sovereignty. Additionally, for international cooperation, it is imperative to use the name "Dokdo."

When reporting on Dokdo, I kindly request that you use the correct and accurate name to clearly convey that this region is part of Korea's territory, reflecting the historical facts and international status correctly. Such efforts will help provide the public with accurate information and enhance cooperation on the international stage.

°á·Ð
Lastly, I would like to express my gratitude for your consideration and efforts in using the correct name for Dokdo. Please continue these endeavors for a better understanding and cooperation.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Seo Woochan from Korean Minjok Leadership Academy

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]