Á¶È¸ : 293  
   http://µ¶µµ.com [101]
µ¶µµ.com
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ µ¶µµ.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ´ë³õ°í ´ÙÄɽø¶¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇسõ°í »·»·ÇÏ°Ô ±×°Í¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ±Ù°Å¸¦ ´Ã¿©³õÀ½.
E-mail / Contact +81-(0)3-3580-3311
¼­·Ð

Hi, my name is Nayul. I recently saw the article that was about the Dokdo. Actually, there was a Dakeshima instead of the Dokdo. I was half interested and half angry. So I quickly inspected ¡®µ¶µµ.com¡¯. Then, my feeling filled with annoyed. The reason I was mad at it is the Dakeshima is totally wrong. Everybody know the basis why the Dokdo is Korea¡¯s.

º»·Ð

Firstly, it¡¯s about geographical reason. The closest island in Japan between the Dokdo is 157.5km. But, The Ullungdo island between the Dokdo is 87.4km. So, Korea¡¯s land is far closer than your land. Geography of the Annals of King Sejong has remained that ¡®we can look the Ullungdo and the Dokdo when the sky is clear¡¯. Indeed, the citizen of the Ullungdo could see the Dokdo third to fourth a month.

Next, historical basis is important, either. There is a famous story. In 1693, fisher An Yongbok was fishing in the Ullungdo, he argued against Japanese with the fishing right, so he was taken to Japan. But, he strongly insisted ¡®Korean went to Korea, so what is wrong?¡¯ to a governor-general. Because of this, the shogunate returned him to Korea, and on 25th, December 1695 check about Tottori, and found that ¡®the Ullungdo and the Dokdo isn¡¯t belong to Tottori¡¯, he ordered to Japanese not to cross the sea around the Ullungdo.

Last but not least, there is a reason about the international law. Japan¡¯s reasoning is this; in ¡®San Francisco peace treaty¡¯, the Dokdo became a land of Japan in 1951. But, before it was determined, in the Allied Forces agreement, the Dokdo was correctly wrote that it belongs to Korea. Actually, the Dokdo wasn¡¯t wrote in the peace treaty. But, it was because, the Dokdo belongs to the Ullungdo, and it was written in the peace treaty. And, among the Allied Forces, Britain, Australia, and New Zealand strongly claimed that the Dokdo is in Korea.

°á·Ð

So, with thease reasons, I can say that the Dokdo belongs to Korea, not Japan. As I wrote above, I saw your website, ¡®µ¶µµ.com¡¯. I was curious your basis, but I was terrified that they were totally wrong. As you know, your history scholars never say that the Dokdo is located in Japan, but politicians do it. I think you should know that the more you do, the lower your status goes.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]