±Û¾´ÀÌ : sdfawef
Á¶È¸ : 250  
   https://whereismap.net/where-is-japan-located-in-the-world-japan-map/ [92]
Dear webmaster
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://whereismap.net/where-is-japan-located-in-the-world-japan-map/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ sea of japanÀ̶ó°í Àß ¸ø Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact keepergiant@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
adfghaergafhaergarg

º»·Ð

On the Japan map of your website, it described the name of the sea between Korea and Japan as "Sea of Japan". But it seems unreasonable to me to use the name "Sea of Japan,¡± which is decided in the period of imperialism. Because Dokdo is our territory, most of the sea area is the territorial sea of Korea. It has been called ¡°East sea¡± since before, and there are also some historical evidences. The Historic name of 'East sea' first appeared in the " The Chronicles of the Three States; Goguryeo King Dongmyeongseong's term", and "Tombstone of King Gwanggaeto", "The Heritage of the Three States" listed of "East sea" designation, too. The case of foreign countries, 'Map of East Asia' of Mamual (A.C.1615) said East Sea 'MAR CORIA', and even many Japan maps like ¡®Asian Map (Katsuragawa, 1794)¡¯, ¡®Map (Takahashi, 1809)¡¯, and ¡®New World Map (Kisaku, 1897)¡¯ described it as Korea(¡®Joseon¡¯ at that time) territory. Also, if you search reason why 'East Sea' is correct, you could find many data of it. In principle, it is not correct to mark a large extent of the sea as the territorial sea of ​​Japan, just as the Mediterranean is not divided by the name of each country. So, I ask for you to correct it as "East sea" or at least, "East sea/Sea of Japan". I believe you would seriously consider it or think deeply.

°á·Ð

It may be little problem for you, but as a Korean student, I think it is very important and serious problem. I¡¯ve told you many reasons, but if it's not enough, please e-mail me again. If I receive it, I'll give you my best answer. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If it's a difficult problem for you to get involved, would you not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please? Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]