¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.mofa.go.jp/region/asia-paci/takeshima/
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear webmaster,

My name is juwon park . I have found some minor different information in your website from other sources during the research

º»·Ð

In the map of your website, the name of dokdo is described as takesima.Dokdo Became the territory of Korea about 1,500 years ago when King Jijeung of Silla ordered Isabu to incorporate Usanguk into Silla in the 13th year of King Jijeung (512). It is recorded in Samguksagi (The History of the Three Kingdoms) as follows: "In June of the 13th year of King Jijeung, Usanguk submitted to Silla and decided to offer local products every year. Usanguk is an island due east of Myeongju (Gangneung today), and also called Ulleungdo." It is also recorded in Goryeosajiriji (Geographical Record of the History of Goryeo) that: "Usando and Mureungdo are two islands which are not far away from each other, so they can be seen when the weather is clear and no wind blows." Sejong-sillokjiriji (Geographical Record of the Annals of King Sejong) includes an entry: "The two islands, Usan and Mureung, are in the sea due east of the prefecture. They are not far away from each other so they are visible in clear weather. They were known as Usanguk in Silla." It is clearly recorded in the above-mentioned three historical references that Dokdo was incorporated into Korea during the reign of King Jijeung of Silla and that Usanguk encompassed Ulleungdo and Usando.

°á·Ð

I would like to attach some references to help your understanding of this matter. I hope that errors in your website will be corrected. If you do not mind, could you let me know an e-mail address of the person in charge or another possible way to correction, please?

Thank you again for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]