¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ ¾Æ¸¶Á¸
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¿íÀÏÀü¹ü±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
Dear Amazon,

Recently I visited your website and was shocked by one of the products that you were selling: the Rising Sun inspired Tablet. (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TKHLLFG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Rising+Sun+Flag+ipad+pouch&qid=1561699134&s=gateway&sr=8-1)

Personally, I frequently use your website to purchase products, and was always satisfied by your convenient and effective system, and strongly feel that you are one of the world¡¯s best. However, during my most recent visit to your website, I was caught by surprise when I saw a product with the Rising Sun Flag as the main design. 

º»·Ð
This kind of offensive representation exists in the world.Globally, the widespread knowledge and information on the German Holocaust allowed the Swastika to be recognized as an offensive logo. Therefore, it is inevitable that there would be a huge global uprising if the Swastika is determined as ¡°cultural¡± and if the publicity of the logo was spread throughout the world. However today, as a student who has experienced Japanese and American education regarding World History, it is clear that Korean history does not get the magnitude of attention that is poured towards learning the history of the Holocaust. And because of the lack of education on the history that lies beneath the RisingSun Flag, the abundance of the pattern in society is common, even in well-renowned companies like yours.

the Swastika symbol¡¯s roots actually symbolize prosperity and good fortune, thus without the public education that condemns the Swastika, the pattern would¡¯ve been used positively as it is with the Rising Sun Flag.

°á·Ð
In history, the pain of the nation-state and its people is immeasurable, and therefore the pain that the Japanese Imperialism left on Korean citizens must not be overlooked. I decided to reach out to you because I would like you to remove or replace such products with the Rising Sun Flag, and strongly want to hear your opinion on the decision to allow such pattern on one of your products. I hope that you will be able to expand globally while eliminating offensive and possibly scarring products in the perspective of all buyers in the world.

For further information regarding the issue of Japanese imperialism and the history of the Rising Sun Flag, please refer to our website: http://maywespeak.com/?page_id=105

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]