±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çϳª°í±èÀ±¼¼
Á¶È¸ : 709  
µ¿ÇØ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ À߸øµÈ Ç¥±â(11)
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ FOX6 TV
¿À·ù³»¿ë sea of japanÀ̶ó°í ¾²ÀÎ Áöµµ¸¦ ÀοëÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact FOX 6 TV comment
¼­·Ð
Hello, I am Yoon-se Kim in Hana Academy Seoul, the republic of Korea. Thank you for your great information of North Korea in the article. I wrote this letter to you because of the map and the word you used in the article.

º»·Ð
In the article, North Korea fires 4 ballistic missiles into Sea of JAPAN, you mention the sea between South Korea and Japan as Sea of Japan. We should not call it as just a sea of Japan because it is the sea of both Korea and Japan. The name, Sea of Japan inferred that Japan is the only owner of the sea. However, the islands in the sea such as Ullengdo and Dokdo are islands of Korea and Korea definitely possess the sea in the economical aspect, too. Therefore, I recommend you to use word, East Sea or East Sea/ Sea of Japan for the neutral understanding of the ownership of the sea.

°á·Ð

East sea is much more appropriate word since it is word made by the geological characteristic and exclude the political prejudice. I want you to get more interest in the conflict between South Korea and Japan such as East Sea and Dokdo. I suggest you to keep the word, East Sea in mind when you choose the map! I am looking forward to your positive reply and reflection. Thank you for your help!!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]