:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-10-24 17:50
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¿µÆÄ¿©°í¹ÚÁö¿ì
Á¶È¸ : 730  
https://www.wionews.com/world/not-storm-in-a-teacup-korea-japan-fight-over-islands-in-curry-420192
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.wionews.com/about-us
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¼ÒÀ§ ´ÙÄɽø¶ Ä«·¹¸¦ º¸µµÇϸ鼭 ÇÑÀÏ°£ µ¶µµ°Å¸®¸¦ Àà¸ø Á¦½ÃÇÏ°í, ÀϺ»À» Çѱ¹º¸´Ù Ç×»ó ¸ÕÀú Ç¥±âÇϸç, Àü¹ÝÀûÀÎ ±â»çÀÇ ³íÁ¶°¡ Ä£ÀÏÀûÀÓ.
E-mail / Contact East : Neha Mehra : neha.mehra@zee.esselgroup.com
¼­·Ð

Dear wionews.com,

My name is Jiwoo Park, who is a 2nd grade student in a Korean high school. I am writing this email to request you to correct a couple of errs and unfair tones in your report which apparently distorted historical facts between Korea and Japan. ¡°Not storm in a teacup : Korea, Japan fight over ¡®islands¡¯ in curry¡± reported by WION Web team in Oct 12, 2021 shows obviously wrong facts and tacitly sides with Japanese position in terms of its tone and nuance. I strongly believe that the renowned website just like you should not be a platform in order for Japan to justify its baseless claim for Dokdo as its territory.

º»·Ð

I¡¯d like to point out a couple of things in this regard.

First, it¡¯s about factual error. The report says ¡°Japan and the Koreas claim an island equidistant from both shores.¡± It is evidently wrong. What is important to count distances from each territory is not from its shore but from it's the end of territory. Dokdo is two times farther from Japanes territory than from Korean territory. It¡¯s only 87.4 km away from Ulleung island in Korea while it is 157.4 km from Oki islands in Japan. See the picture below.

±×¸²ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

¿øº» ±×¸²ÀÇ À̸§: CLP000009002ee3.bmp

¿øº» ±×¸²ÀÇ Å©±â: °¡·Î 550pixel, ¼¼·Î 398pixel

Second, it¡¯s about your attitude toward looking at this issue. The report always places Japan ahead of Korea in every reporting line enough to give people the impression of Japanese superior basis for its claim for Dokdo. It is completely unfair. We Koreans have sufficient historical data to prove that Dokdo is our territory. Besides, such attitude in reporting is no more than advocating Japanes illegal and cruel annexation of Korea from 1910 to 1945. We Koreans think about Japanese claim as nonsense just like a thief can claim for stolen property after arrest.

Third, such a cheap trick of making so-called ¡°Takeshima curry¡± secretly sponsored by Japanes local government must be criticized worldwide for its mean and disgraceful manner of political propoganda. I feel so sorry that I could not find any comment and nuance from the report to point out this problem. Your report consistently express reaction of the Korean people as word, ¡°fuming.¡± It is not adequate not to convey the legitimate objection toward Japanese mocking play.

Thank you very much for reading through my email. I hope errs and tone in the report as I suggested will be corrected as a renowned news site as you. I also hope that you would take serious research toward Dokdo issue based on historical facts. I wish your site best luck.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]