:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 19-11-11 02:55
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀúÇö°í±è¹ÎÁ¤
Á¶È¸ : 625  
   https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/world/617869/magnitude-6-0-quake-¡¦ [265]
½ÃÁ¤¼­Çѹ®
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello, my student who is active in the press corps Dokdo. I am e-mailing you to find out information that does not conform to historical facts on various websites and to correct it. History is easily distorted and such information spreads quickly and easily. So there are a lot of people who don't know about it, and I want to give them the correct information.

º»·Ð
The website of the Republic of Korea in the East Sea is me and I am writing in with two Japanese coast. East Sea is the name East Sea by the territorial waters of the Republic of Korea. East Sea as a whole, of course, the territorial waters of the Republic of Korea is Japan's territorial waters, but that does not. So I want to know that I have the name East Sea sea. Japan just for the body of the sea under the name East Sea, not in the world can remember I'd be grateful if you'd help. To do so, the East Sea on the map also the name of the web page, I'd like you.

°á·Ð
I believe that you help the world know about donghae. If you modify the yoryu more people will be a proper history can be identified. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with my activities like this. Have a nice day~

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]