¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ forcoolife@gmail.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë Á¶¼±¿ÕÁ¶¸¦ À̾¾¿ÕÁ¶·Î
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dokdo cyber club is a non-government, cyber diplomatic organization, composed of students ranging from elementary school to college and adults who wish to tell correct information about Korea to foreign textbooks and publishing companies.

I would like to inform you that your website includes information that seriously distort image of Korea and that could develop into diplomatic problem between Korea and Japan. Recently I visited your website at

º»·Ð
Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) was the nation that succeeded Goryeo, established by Yi Seong-gye. Joseon dynasty is especially important in Korean history, since it is the period when the Korean alphabet – Hangeul – was created. Joseon Dynasty was called as Yi Dynasty during the Japanese occupation period by Japanese scholars. Japanese people denigrated the official name of Joseon Dynasty as Yi Dynasty. Yi Dynasty means the dynasty which was ruled by Yi clan. The first kingdom of Korea was Gojoseon, or Old Joseon. Later many kingdoms and dynasties followed Gojoseon named after Gojoseon Dynasty. Joseon Dynasty also secured its historical legitimacy by following the Joseon name.

°á·Ð
As a member of Dokdo cyber club, I request that you consider update about Korean historical facts. You can adopt the Joseon Dynasty instead of Hermit Kingdom if you refer about the whole history of this dynasty.

We know that your book is putting much effort in understanding other cultures, countries, and designations in this global, informational 21st century. Particularly, your book is contributing towards many people¡¯s correct understanding of other countries¡¯ history and culture

We hope you to listen to our request kindly.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]