¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ forcoolife@gmail.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¿ì¸®³ª¶ó ¿ª»ç¸¦ ÀºµÐÀÇ ¿Õ±¹(Hermit Kingdom)À¸·Î
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dokdo cyber club is a non-government, cyber diplomatic organization, composed of students ranging from elementary school to college and adults who wish to tell correct information about Korea to foreign textbooks and publishing companies.

I would like to inform you that your website includes information that seriously distort image of Korea and that could develop into diplomatic problem between Korea and Japan. Recently I visited your website at http://www.homeofheroes.com/wallofhonor/korea1871/2_hermit.html

º»·Ð
Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) was the nation that succeeded Goryeo, established by Yi Seong-gye. Joseon dynasty is especially important in Korean history, since it is the period when the Korean alphabet – Hangeul – was created. Joseon Dynasty was called for very short period of their about 500 years long history. That period was late 19 century and early 20 century. An American scholar, W.E. Griffis wrote a book, The Hermit Nation Corea in 1882. This book was published in different editions in 1897,1905,1907, and 1911. It is a totally mistake if you adopt Joseon Dynasty as Hermit Kingdom as you know from this historical facts.

°á·Ð

As a member of Dokdo cyber club, I request that you consider update about Korean historical facts. You can adopt the Joseon Dynasty instead of Hermit Kingdom if you refer about the whole history of this dynasty.

We know that your book is putting much effort in understanding other cultures, countries, and designations in this global, informational 21st century. Particularly, your book is contributing towards many people¡¯s correct understanding of other countries¡¯ history and culture

We hope you to listen to our request kindly.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]