¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ mit edu
¿À·ù³»¿ë űǵµÀÇ ±â¿øÀ» °¡¶óµ¥¶ó°í
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
ÃÖ±Ù¿¡ ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¸¦ ¹æ¹®ÇßÀ» ¶§ ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥ ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ Àִ űǵµ °ü·ÃÀڷḦ
¿­¶÷ÇÏ´ø Áß Å±ǵµÀÇ ±â¿øÀÌ °¡¶óµ¥¶ó°í Ç¥±âµÈ °ÍÀ» ¹ß°ßÇÏ°í űǵµ¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â
Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÇ ÇÑ»ç¶÷À¸·Î¼­ ¸Å¿ì ³î¶ó¿ü½À´Ï´Ù.

Recently I visited your organization's website, and I was so surprised at you expressing 'Taekwondo' as 'Korean Karate' at your webpage.

º»·Ð
Most people who visit your website love Taekwondo so much, and
I think they really want to get the information about Taekwondo.
It is an obvious mistake you to give them wrong information.
´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥ ÆäÀÌÁö¸¦ ¹æ¹®ÇÏ´Â ´ëºÎºÐÀÇ »ç¶÷µéÀº űǵµ¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ°í űǵµ¿¡ ´ëÇØ º¸´Ù
¸¹Àº Á¤º¸¸¦ ¾Ë°í ½Í¾îÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀÏ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥ ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡¼­ ÀÌ °°Àº À߸øµÈ Á¤º¸¸¦ °è¼Ó Á¦°øÇÑ´Ù´Â °ÍÀº Áø½ÇÀ» ¿Ö°îÇÏ´Â À߸øÀ» ÀúÁö¸£´Â ÀÏÀÏ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Taekwondo was an official entry in the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and in the 2004 Greece Olympic Games also. The International Olympic Committee decided to include Taekwondo in the official sports of the future Olympic Games. People will be interested in Taekwondo more and more after this.

űǵµ´Â 2000³â ½Ãµå´Ï ¿Ã¸²ÇÈÀ» °ÅÃÄ2004³â ±×¸®½º ¿Ã¸²ÇÈ Á¤½ÄÁ¾¸ñÀ¸·Î È®Á¤µÇ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. Àü¼¼°èÀÎÀÇ ½ºÆ÷Ã÷ÃàÁ¦ÀÎ ¿Ã¸²ÇÈÀÇ Á¤½ÄÁ¾¸ñÀÌ µÈ űǵµÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ´õ ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µéÀÌ Å±ǵµ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ °ü½ÉÀ» °¡Áö°Ô µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Taekwondo ana Karate are totally different. Taekwondo is a Korean traditional martial art which has about 2,000 years of its history. You must not use the name Korean Karate.
űǵµ¿Í °¡¶óµ¥´Â ¾ö¿¬È÷ ´Ù¸¥ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. °¡¶óµ¥°¡ ÀϺ»¹«¿¹Àε¥ ¹ÝÇØ Å±ǵµ´Â ¾à2õ³â ÀüºÎÅÍ ³»·Á¿Â ´ëÇѹα¹ÀÇ ÀüÅ빫¿¹ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. KOREAN KARATE¶ó´Â Ç¥ÇöÀº °áÄÚ ¿ÇÁö ¾Ê½À´Ï´Ù.

°á·Ð
űǵµ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ º¸´Ù Á¤È®ÇÏ°í ´Ù¾çÇÑ Á¤º¸¸¦ ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥ ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡¼­ º¼ ¼ö
Àֱ⸦ ¹Ù¶ó¸ç, À߸øµÈ Ç¥Çö¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ºü¸¥ ¼öÁ¤ÀÌ Àֱ⸦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.

I would be grateful to see more various and exact information about Taekwondo
at your webpage, and I hope you to correct the mistake as soon as possible

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]