¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷
¿À·ù³»¿ë ¿ù¸¶Æ® ¿íÀÏÀü¹ü±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
To whom it may concern,

Recently I visited your marketing site And I was quite surprised to find that your marketing site still sell merchandise using Japanese Rising Sun Flag which is incorrect. Such an error on such a well-used marketing site such as yours comes as a surprise since I regard you as one of the world¡¯s popular marketing site.

°ü°èÀÚ ºÐ¿¡°Ô

ÃÖ±Ù¿¡ ´ç½ÅÀÇ ÆǸŻçÀÌÆ®¸¦ ¹æ¹®ÇßÀ» ¶§ ´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥ ÆäÀÌÁö¿¡¼­ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿íÀϱ⸦ ÀÌ¿ëÇÑ »óÇ°À» ÆǸÅÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ¹ß°ßÇÏ°í, Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÇ ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌÀÚ ¼¼°èÀÎÀÇ ÇÑ »ç¶÷À¸·Î¼­ ¸Å¿ì ³î¶ó¿ü½À´Ï´Ù. ¼¼°è¿¡¼­ ¸¹ÀÌ ÀÌ¿ëµÇ´Â ÆǸűâ°ü Áß Çϳª·Î »ý°¢ÇØ ¿Ô´ø ´ç½ÅÀÇ ÆǸŻçÀÌÆ®¿¡¼­ ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ »óÇ°À» ÆǸÅÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀº »ó´çÈ÷ ³î¶ó¿î ÀÏÀ̾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

º»·Ð
The swastika symbolizes fascism, an extreme nationalism. The rising sun is another symbol of fascism that victimized numerous Asians. With the Rising Sun Flag, Japan invaded and annexed Korea in 1910. Imperial Japan turned the entire Korean peninsula into a prison. Numerous Korean freedom fighters were tortured and killed in that prison. Enormous Korean human and material resources were also exploited. The Korean language was banned and Korean culture was damaged.
Japan expanded its imperialist war to other Asia-Pacific regions. Wherever the Rising Sun Flag was planted, there were brutal war crimes, including rape, military sexual slavery, torture, murder, and exploitation. Under the Rising Sun Flag, over 20 million Asians lost their lives. So the Rising Sun Flag is as condemnable as the swastika.

Germany prohibits the use of the Nazi symbol, swastika. In particular, a fine equivalent up to three years of imprisonment is imposed on the manufacture, storage or import of goods using the swastika mark. The Japanese Rising Sun Flag also has the character and history of war criminals such as swastika. We need to have more consciousness about the Japanese Rising Sun Flag.

Now, Japan is distorting history, glamorizing Japanese Rising Sun Flag as a symbol of Japanese tradition. Such Japanese act is advocating war and imperialism. Therefore, Selling merchandise using Japanese Rising Sun Flag is act advocating and helping Japanese distortion of history. Could you please Change the design or Don¡¯t sell merchandise using Japanese Rising Sun Flag.

ÇÏÄËÅ©·ÎÀÌÃ÷°¡ À¯·´Àε鿡°Ô ±Ø´ÜÀû ÀüüÁÖÀÇÀÎ ÆĽÃÁòÀ» ´ëÇ¥ÇÏµí ¿íÀϱ⠿ª½Ã ¾Æ½Ã¾ÆÀε鿡°Ô ±Ø´ÜÀû ÆĽÃÁòÀÇ »ó¡ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. 1910³â ÀϺ»Àº ±×·¯ÇÑ ¿íÀϱ⸦ ¾Õ¼¼¿ö Çѱ¹À» °­Á¦·Î ½Ä¹ÎÁöÈ­Çß½À´Ï´Ù. ÀϺ» Á¦±¹ÁÖÀÇ´Â Çѹݵµ Àüü¸¦ °¨¿ÁÀ¸·Î ¸¸µé¾î Çѱ¹ÀÎÀÇ µ¶¸³ ÀÇÁö¸¦ ¸»»ìÇϱâ À§ÇØ °í¹®°ú »ìÀÎÀ» ÀÏ»ï¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù. ÀϺ» Á¦±¹ÁÖÀÇ´Â ÇѹݵµÀÇ ÀÎÀû¡¤¹°Àû ÀÚ¿øÀ» ¼öÅ»ÇÏ¿´°í, Çѱ¹¾î »ç¿ëÀ» ±ÝÁöÇÏ°í ¹®È­¸¦ Áþ¹â¾Æ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Á¤½Å¹®È­¸¦ Å©°Ô ÈѼսÃÄ×½À´Ï´Ù. ÀϺ» Á¦±¹ÁÖÀÇ´Â ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ ÅÂÆò¾ç Àü¿ªÀ¸·Î ÀüÀïÀ» È®´ëÇßÀ¸¸ç ÀÌ ±ê¹ßÀÌ ²ÈÈù °÷¿¡´Â »ìÀÎ, °í¹®, ¼º³ë¿¹, °­°£, ÂøÃë µî °¢Á¾ ¹üÁË·Î ¾ó·èÁ³½À´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ °÷°÷ ÀÌ ±ê¹ßÀÌ ÈÖ³¯¸° °÷¿¡´Â ¾à 2000¸¸ ¸í ÀÌ»óÀÇ ¾Æ½Ã¾ÆÀÎÀÌ ¸ñ¼ûÀ» ÀÒ¾ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¾Æ½Ã¾ÆÀε鿡°Ô´Â ¿íÀϱâ´Â ³ªÄ¡ÀÇ ÇÏÄËÅ©·ÎÀÌÃ÷¿Í °°Àº Àü¹ü±âÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

Áö±Ý, ÀϺ»Àº ¿íÀϱ⸦ ÀϺ» ¹®È­ÀÇ »ó¡À¸·Î¼­ ¹ÌÈ­Çϸ鼭 ¿ª»ç¸¦ ¿Ö°îÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯ÇÑ ÀϺ»ÀÇ ÇàÀ§´Â ÀüÀï°ú Á¦±¹ÁÖÀǸ¦ ¿ËÈ£ÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ±×·¯¹Ç·Î ¿íÀϱ⸦ ÀÌ¿ëÇÑ »óÇ°À» ÆǸÅÇÏ´Â °ÍÀº ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿ª»ç ¿Ö°îÀ» ¿ËÈ£ÇÏ°í µ½´Â ÇàÀ§ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. µðÀÚÀÎÀ» ¹Ù²Ù°Å³ª ¿íÀϱ⸦ ÀÌ¿ëÇÑ »óÇ°À» ÆǸÅÇÏÁö ¸»¾Æ ÁֽʽÿÀ.

°á·Ð
Thank you for reading and I would appreciate your favorable consideration.
I would be grateful for your stance about our suggestion. I¡¯m waiting for your reply.

For more in-depth information on the meaning of Japanese Rising Sun Flag and Japanese distortion of history, please refer to our website:
http://maywespeak.com/?page_id=105

ÀоîÁּż­ °¨»çÇÏ°í °í·ÁÇØÁÖ½Ã¸é °¨»çÇÏ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Á¦¾È¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ´ç½ÅÀÇ ÀÔÀåÀ» µéÀ» ¼ö Àֱ⸦ ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù. ´ç½ÅÀÇ ´äÀåÀ» ±â´Ù¸®°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù,

¿íÀϱâÀÇ ÀÇ¹Ì¿Í ÀϺ»ÀÇ ¿ª»ç ¿Ö°î¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ÀÚ¼¼ÇÑ Á¤º¸´Â ¿ì¸®ÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ® http://maywespeak.com/?page_id=105 À» ÂüÁ¶ÇϽʽÿÀ.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]