ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-08-29 20:52
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÁ¤Çý¿ø
Á¶È¸ : 714  
MODIFICATION REQUEST
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü °ü±¤ ¹®È­ÃâÆǹ° 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://japan-forward.com/crowdfunding-launched-for-english-version-of-picture-book-on-takeshima-islands/
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact haewon5252@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Hello? I am a student of the Dokdo Cyber ​​Diplomatic Mission. Nothing else, as I was reading your article, there seemed to be some misunderstanding, so I contacted you to ask for corrective action.

º»·Ð
First of all, it seems that'Dokdo' was incorrectly marked as'Takeshima' in the title of the article. Currently, it is known that the name of Takeshima is incorrect internationally, so please refer to this point and correct it. Also, the content of the article is ``Crowd Funding for the Publication of English Translations of Takeshima Children's Books,'' and when this book is published, it may confuse English-speaking people whether Dokdo is actually Japanese territory, and the wrong name Takeshima will be known. It is also recommended as an action to delete.

°á·Ð
Thank you for reading the long article and hope that my opinions will be reflected. If you have any questions, please contact my email above.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]