ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-08-29 20:34
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÁ¤Çý¿ø
Á¶È¸ : 728  
Modification Request
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.ipl.org/essay/How-Did-Japan-Change-The-Korean-Economy-FKKBHXK6CE8R
¿À·ù³»¿ë
E-mail / Contact haewon5252@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Hello? I am a student of the Dokdo Cyber ​​Diplomatic Mission. Nothing else, as I learned that something was wrong while reading your article, I contacted you to recommend corrective action.

º»·Ð
If you read your essay, the main point is that Japan had a beneficial effect on Korea's economic situation in the 1930s and 40s, and it makes the grounds and arguments for it. However, it tells us that it is not working. First of all, it is clear that Japanese domination is internationally wrong by colonizing Korea, and even if it promoted the economic development of Korea, it was not the intention of Japan, and it was a phenomenon that occurred by chance from colonization that was done for the sake of Japan. . As you argue, I plead with you once again that Japan was not the policies that it implemented to make Korea a rich nation.

°á·Ð
Lastly, I would like to inform you that your article is an act that ultimately justifies and glorifies Japanese colonial rule, and please correct or delete it. Thank you for reading my article, and for more information, please contact my attached email.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]