:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-09-26 14:23
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°í±è½ÃÈÆ
Á¶È¸ : 774  
https://www.24heures.ch/monde/collision-large-japon-13-marins-disparus/story/25159047
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ community-feedback@tamedia.ch
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Mer Du Japon À̶ó Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact ron503@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello. This is Si hoon Kim, a high school student in Korea.

I am participating in a group named 'National Movement Headquarters for Saving our Country', Dokdo' which works for Korea's territorial problems.

Im so happy to send you this message, and I beliece that you would read this.

Thank you for providing us some fruitful informations in the site. I could get a lot of informations which cannot find in Korea. 

However, When I was searching some informations. I found an expression error of our territorial water.  

º»·Ð

On your posting which was titled 'Collision au large du Japon, 13 marins disparus', I could get some valuable informations. However, there was an expression error on the attarched map.

The sea between Korea and Japan was described `Mer Du Japon, which means 'Sea of Japan'.

But the right expression of the sea is not 'Mer Du Japon', but 'East Sea'. 

That is obviously Korean territorial water and of course there is a number of evidences that reinforce our insist. 

If you visit here  - http://dokdo.mofa.go.kr/eng/dokdo/reason.jsp  , you can easily get some good informations that Dokdo and East sea if Korea's territory. Since 512, there were Endless, countless proofs that insist they are our territory. 

In 1625, 1695, 1877 and 1905, even Japanese documents said that Dokdo and East sea is us Korea'sKorea's territory and territorial water.

However, Japan steadily asserts that there is Japanese territorial water, and lots of other countries belive the wrong message.

We want to remedy this wrong story, so Im writing this messege for you, too.

°á·Ð

I'm sincerely demand you to correct the wrong expression, 'Mer Du Japon'. 

If the wrong data like 'Mer Du Japon' goes around in the website, it would spread fastly and we cannot stop it, out of our control.

Thus, we 'National Movement Headquarters for Saving our Country' are trying to block that tragedy.

Your small action can change the unjustice behavior of Japan and give the readers accurate informations 

Thanks for reading my long message, and have a nice day.

Your Sincerely,

Si hoon Kim 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]