¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ KLM (ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINE)
¿À·ù³»¿ë ±â³» Ç×°ø Áöµµ¿¡ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±â
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
Hello
I am of the Republic of Korea Dokdo in South Korea reporters in Seoul sejonggo namdoyeon a student.
Hello
I am of the Republic of Korea, Dokdo press corps in Seoul sejonggo namdoyeon said.
My parents used to call the Netherlands a country of tulips and windmills, but now it's emerging as an orange legion-football powerhouse to me. Now I think of a yellow shopping bag at Schiphol airport because my father often goes on business trips.

º»·Ð
Schiphol Airport is the hub of European travel and is so famous that people who think about traveling to Europe use KLM a lot. So is my country. I am sorry that the plan to go on a family trip to Europe using Schiphol airport was canceled due to the Covid-19.
But our people so much love with you and keep the Sea of Japan using airline in the donghae, I'm sorry to hear that. I know that a considerable number of people have asked me to change the sign. Koreans -- too sensitive that opinions in writing of the East Sea. But Japan's colonial rule the nation is not only past and in the international community is our territory, claims Dokdo to their own territory, if you don't stop.We have no choice but to have an active movement in to protect our territories. Travel on a plane and hoping for the in-flight aerial map of the Sea of Japan's blog is a lot of people who are surprised and embarrassed that it is.As a matter of fact.

°á·Ð
My father, who uses KLM whenever he goes on a business trip to the Netherlands, says that it is a reasonable and accurate airline. He also said that it is a company that values practicality and expresses rational national characteristics of the Netherlands. I also remember being the first private airline.
I will be happy if there is a positive change by listening to my opinion in an effort to communicate using KakaoTalk channel.
Thank you for reading it.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]