:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-12-21 23:13
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °í¾ç±¹Á¦°í¹ÚÇÏ¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 633  
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Map-of-Hokkaido-Island-Japan-showing-the-major-fishing-grounds-for-chum-salmon-entire_fig1_242074877
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Map-of-Hokkaido-Island-Japan-showing-the-major-fishing-grounds-for-chum-salmon-entire_fig1_242074877
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇØ Ç¥±â ¿À·ù
E-mail / Contact andrea4491@naver.com
¼­·Ð

I am Hayeon Park who is studying Korean history and territory.I found a information of Korean territory Dokdo. While visiting websites around the world, I am trying to correct misrepresenting our country's misrepresented names and Korean information. I want to ask about the map on your website.Read this letter and fix it correct.

º»·Ð

The name indicating the sea between the Korean Peninsula and Japan is misrepresented. We appreciate the importance of transcending historical prejudice and hope to provide accurate information on East Asia. "Japan's east and the sea" or should be used at least the same time, of water between Korea and Japan "Japan's east and the sea".
In addition, Dokdo is Korean territory under international law and an integral part of the map is the historic fault on the website explains well. It seems that Japan has tried to use the name inappropriately internationally, or names extracted by the Japanese from sources have affected the Japanese.
East Sea the Sea of Japan in the past is Japanese imperialism is to correctly spell your name, at the wrong time and must be corrected. Become desirable.

°á·Ð

As a fine source for the online information, I hope you will be able to make appropriate corrections on your website. I look forward to your cooperation and it would be most helpful if you give me reason when you decide to adhere to current naming practice.Read this letter,then fix it correct.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Hayeon Park

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]