±Û¾´ÀÌ : Áßµ¿°í¹ÚÁö¼º
Á¶È¸ : 601  
https://ahdictionary.com/word/search.html?q=korea
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ dsnaadmin@gmail.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ¸ÇطΠǥ±âµÈ ³»¿ëÀ» µ¿ÇØ·Î ¹Ù²Ù±â¸¦ ¿ä±¸ÇÑ´Ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

To whom it may concern

I'm Ryan,Ji and High school student, and i'm emailing to fix your information.

You are making a very big mistake in Korea. in your dictionary. I don't think you know much about Asia's history as well as its geography. So you made your great dictionary worthless with the wrong content.

º»·Ð

First of all, you want to correct the map in your dictionary. Sea Of Japan is not the name of the ocean, which is part of the Pacific between Korea and Japan and donghae. It may not be considered very important to you, but it is very important in Asia as a whole and it is very important to the region as well. So you the Sea of Japan completely failed to grasp the flow of the world and evidence.

This blunder in your writing was still done in the area where you described Korea.
You explained the Republic of Korea as Peninsula between the Sea of Japan and the Yellow Sea,
You must be corrected between the East Sea and Yellow Sea this peninsula,

°á·Ð
A dictionary gives information to many people, and many people rely on it to get knowledge. If the dictionary that serves as such knowledge is wrong, serious problems arise. Incorrect information about your Korea can cause serious confusion for many people. This is a big mistake for Korea and for Asia as a whole, so we hope to fix it quickly. Good luck.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]