¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.csa.cz/kr-ko/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ ÀϺ»ÇطΠǥ±â
E-mail / Contact https://www.csa.cz/kr-ko/
¼­·Ð

Czech aviation officials who are guiding Koreans to Prague, Czech Republic, where they want to travel.
I am of the Republic of Korea, Dokdo press corps in Seoul sejonggo namdoyeon a student.

In order to get to the beautiful city of Prague, the people of our country are visiting your company first to find out about the flight and get information.

º»·Ð

A trip to Europe his parents who the Straits of Korea at your site last year to prepare the Sea of Japan over a year listening to me that your task was made.Let's hope the revised and watch.

The Korean people wrong sad if you found a mistake about Dokdo in the world the Internet or donghae with Japanese colonial period that had been governed by oppression.I think about.

Posted a message that people in the number of protests despite the fact that still be the Sea of Japan as it is to think too much heart. Of course, Japanese people will be traveling to the Czech Republic and booking travel tickets on your site. I know you have a feeling of respect for them and you're trying to be careful because revising the initial notation can cause controversy.

However, I think the Czech people will accept the claims of the Korean people better because they have felt the pain of oppression as a Soviet Union nation in the past.

°á·Ð

It is natural that our ancestors shed blood for independence and our descendants should cherish the hard-won gift. The people of our country will love the Czech Republic as a country that keeps these values together with small changes in Czech airlines. Please consider it carefully. Perhaps the Czech Republic and the Republic of Korea will become closer and the media will report it.

Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]