¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info-en@wikimedia.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ 'Liancourt Rocks'¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact katie0409@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am Seoyeon Park, a high school student from South Korea. I am writing an e-mail to inform you that your site has some errors on nomination. Recently I learned world geography and I got interested in many places on the map. While looking around our country, I discovered some errors. Japan, a neighboring country of Korea, is claiming ownership of our territory without grounds. Please check the historical facts and correct the errors on your site. 

º»·Ð

The East Sea is the sea between Korea and Japan. Dokdo is an island in the East Sea. Ulleungdo is 87km away from Dokdo and Japan's Okiseo is about 157km away. Dokdo is much closer to Korea in terms of location, and has been marked as Korea for a long time historically. It is recorded that Dokdo has been officially ruled as a territory of the Republic of Korea since the 6th century. However, Ulleungdo and Dokdo are not drawn on Japanese maps such as Shoho Japanese Map, Kenroku Japanese Map, Keicho Japanese Map, and Great Japan National Map. In other words, Dokdo is not Japanese territory. In addition, Ulleungdo and Dokdo were marked as the land of Joseon on the map of Joseon drawn by the Japanese who invaded Joseon during the Imjin War. There are many data showing that Dokdo is the territory of the Republic of Korea from the past to the present. In 2001, a Japanese professor revealed that Ulleungdo and Dokdo were recorded as non-Japanese territory in Japan's'Eunju City Cheonghapgi'. Also, in Japan's'Takeshima Banggakdo', Ulleungdo and Dokdo are marked as Joseon's territory. However, Japan is constantly calling Dokdo as Japanese land and teaching Japanese students misinformation. Japan is forcing its people to believe what is not true and forcing a wrong view of history. So, we must try to protect our land from the past to the present.

°á·Ð

With the development of media, we live in a flood of information. So I think it's important to provide people with accurate information. I hope there will be more accurate information in online. Please check historical facts and use correct nomination for the future generations. I hope a positive answer from you. Thank you for reading my email.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]