À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ pearson prenticehall
¿À·ù³»¿ë À߸ø Ç¥±âµÈ ¿µÅä
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð
Dear, pearson

hi my name is yeonwoo Jung.
i'm universitiy student from South Korea.
Recently I read your book and I found that you giving the information which can make people misunderstanding about asian and korean history

º»·Ð
I think you have no idea about Korean history. I don't know why you describe ancient korean territory such a ancient chinese subject state, you should correct the incorrect information.
page 250, this map is described the Mongol Empre in the late 13th century. but you had a mistake. on the right side of the map you can find a Mongolia empire which is include korea. it is false. about that time, 'age of Corea' where it is extented until A.D 1392 in korean peninsula. Corea is one of the developed countries in ancient dynasty. as you known it is famous about seramic technology.
At that time Yuan dynasty was attacked the Corea sixth time. but corea was one of the strong military dynasty at Asia. they always prevented to their nation from foreign invader. they were moved the government to Ganghwado and fighted end of time.
Although they were signed a unfair treaty by Mongolia but it wasn't merger. Corea was extented still in 1392.
in addition, according to this map you can see a marked 'sea of Japan' beteween Korea and Japan. it is false, before i wrote a letter to you , i request a revise these things. i request a revised some error.

°á·Ð
The accuracy and objectivity of information should have priority over all other things, but your information doesn't seem to have the accuracy and objectivity.
I hope the wrong information is corrected promptly, and I would be grateful to see more accurate and objective of information about Korea soon.

Respectfully, thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]