¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ adagebiopower.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of Japan À¸·Î¸¸ À߸ø Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact misterbolobolo@yandex.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I'm Jinho Choi, a Korean High School student.

I'm sending you an email to ask you some help.

I am participating in a project to correct errors about Korea¡¯s territory.

Recently I visited your website below:

https://adagebiopower.com/world-map-with-countries-north-korea-location

I have found an error on the map and I was quite surprised to find your website still using Korea's 'East Sea' as 'Sea of Japan,' which is incorrect. I am sending this email to formally request that you delete this incorrect naming and mark its proper name, ¡®East Sea¡¯.

º»·Ð

Using a proper name for the body of water between the Korean peninsula and the Japanese archipelago is not simply a question of changing the name of a geographical feature. It is part of the national effort by the Korean people to erase the legacy of Japanese Imperialism.   

According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for South Korea, the name ¡®East Sea¡¯ has been used in Korea for over 2,000 years, including in History of the Three Kingdoms (1145) and "Map of Eight Provinces of Korea" (1530). On the other hand, no Japanese record published up to the late-18th century indicated any name for the body of water.  

On your website, the sea between Korea and Japan is described as "Sea of Japan". But it seems unreasonable to use the name "Sea of Japan".   

I think that the sea between Korea and Japan should be described as the ¡°East Sea¡± or at least with the simultaneous use of both names; ¡°East Sea/Sea of Japan.¡±

°á·Ð

It would be very appreciated if you correct errors on the map in your website.

I want you to delete this incorrect naming and mark its proper name ¡¯East Sea¡¯.

Thank you for reading this long e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

If you need any help, please contact me by jinhochoi421@gmail.com.

Have a good day.  

Sincerely,

Jinho Choi   

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]