:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 19-11-11 00:02
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Àå´ÙÀº
Á¶È¸ : 686  
   https://www.dw.com/en/south-korea-starts-drills-at-japan-claimed-islan¡¦ [393]
To. Made for Minds for modifying some errors about Dokdo.
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Made for Minds
¿À·ù³»¿ë Sea of Japan-> East Sea(Sea of Japan), Takeshima-> Dokdo
E-mail / Contact jdedaeun1111@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello. I'm Jang Daeun, a high school student of Jeohyun high school in Korea. 
I'm a member of the club "Journalists of Dokdo" which is struggling to prove the fact that Dokdo is the land of our country. Most world maps mark Dokdo as Takeshima, which misleads global citizens about the truth. The purpose of this writing is to ask you to mark both the Sea of Japan and the East sea and Takeshima as Dokdo on the map you used.

º»·Ð
In fact, the fact that Dokdo is a Korean territory is already recognized a long time ago.
There are lots of evidence to prove it. 
First of all, Geographical location of Dokdo is 89.493km from the southeast side of Ulleungdo, which is about 160km away from Japan. That means Dokdo is about 68km closer to Ulleungdo, an island of Korea than the Oki island of Japan. It is an obvious evidence that Dokdo is the territory of Korea.
Also, Dokdo is historically our territory. According to the book "The Chronicles of the Three States" of Korean history complied in 1145, in 512, Usanguk, an old name for Ulleungdo was subjugated to Silla when the army of Isabu, the monarch of the Silla kingdom, conquered Usanguk. Usando in later literature is the part of Usanguk and Usando is Dokdo. Therefore, since 512, Dokdo is a Korean territory.

°á·Ð
I hope you will accept my request and mark both the Sea of Japan and the East Sea and Takeshima as Dokdo.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]