¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Contact
¿À·ù³»¿ë 'µ¿ÇØ'¸¦ 'Mer du Japan'À¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact psyrosie1203@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello. I am Seungyeon Park, attending Suji Middle School from South Korea. When I visited your site, I discovered that the East Sea was incorrectly marked as Mer du Japon. Since the East Sea is the territorial sea of ​​Korea, the notation of the Mer du Japon is wrong.People who visit your site can get misinformation.So, please read this email and check the wrong information, and I ask you for correction.

º»·Ð

I would like to explain why the East Sea is our territorial sea for the following reasons, so please refer to the correction. First of all, we will inform you of the clear position of the Republic of Korea on Dokdo. This is posted on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of the Republic of Korea.
It is said that Korea actually dominated Dokdo for a long history. Dokdo has been discovered and ruled since the Silla period. Even after Japan invaded Korea and regained the country, Korea first made a declaration claiming sovereignty over Dokdo. Then, until now, our country is managing it.French geographer Danghill's mission to the Joseon Dynasty also marks Dokdo as Korean territory.
In the past, various maps of Japan such as Shoho Japanese sword, Kenroku Japanese sword, Keicho Japanese sword, and Japan National War, etc. did not have Dokdo. In addition, it is recorded that Ulleungdo and Dokdo are not Japanese territory in Japan's Eunju Cheonghap period. The Republic of Korea has officially ruled Dokdo since the 6th century, but Japan did not know about Dokdo until the mid-17th century.
In Korea's Sejong Siloji, Dokdo is our land. Several historical maps say Dokdo is the land of Korea.

°á·Ð

I'm always sorry for the notation of Dokdo because there are often errors. The sea between Japan and Korea is the East Sea, and Dokdo, located on the East Sea, is a territory of Korea. Seeing misinformation, people can have distorted historical information.Japan even makes distorted textbooks to educate youth.
It is natural to educate future generations of accurate historical information. Once again, I ask for correct marking based on historical facts. Thank you for reading this e-mail. 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]