https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/ports/sea-of-japan.html [331]
https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/ports/sea-of-japan.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ seabourn.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë East Sea ¸¦ Sea of Japan À̶ó ´Üµ¶ Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact I have sent the message through the contact message system on its homepage
¼­·Ð

Dear Webmaster

Hello. It's an honor to write about your website. This is Yudam Kim, a student of Dankook High School in Korea of Republic. I¡¯m working as a member of the 'Cyber press Dokdo', a non-governmental and voluntary organization. The group is calling for a correction of the name of the territory caused by Korea's historical background.

Recently I visited your website and found something strange and I am writing to you as I have an important suggestion in regards to your website.

º»·Ð

While I was visiting your website for a trip information, I found that the sea between the Korean peninsula and Japan was labeled as the ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ instead of ¡°East Sea¡±.

I would like to show you deep concern about this issue. It seems unreasonable to use the name ¡°Sea of Japan¡± because it has been decided in the period of imperialism. Japan left much damage and deep sorrow in many Asian countries throughout the 19th and 20th centuries of colonial wars, when the names of some area were changed.

Moreover, looking back in history, the ¡°East Sea¡± has been called this way for more than 2,000 years. I think we should put the name back in its original history. Therefore, I believe that the body of water between Korea and Japan should be changed into the ¡°East Sea¡± or labeled both names together.

So we should name both 'East Sea' and 'Sea of Japan' for this sea, and I would like to recommend you this fact.

°á·Ð

There are a few disputes around the world for the name of the territory and the sovereignty. In order to judge from an objective perspective, I think we should use several names together and then use one name when unifying them in this situation.

Therefore, I would like to advise you to think deeply about the above recommendations in order to view and judge history fairly and to enhance the objectivity of your web site.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Yudam Kim.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]