:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-11-04 23:03
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼÷¸í¿©°íÀ±Çý¼º
Á¶È¸ : 651  
https://seanews.ru/en/2021/10/20/en-lpg-terminal-under-construction-in-sea-of-japan/?nowprocket=1
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ editor@seanews.ru
¿À·ù³»¿ë LPG Terminal ÀÌ ÀϺ»ÀÇ Sea of Japan ÀÇ Egge Bay ¹Ø¿¡¼­ °Ç¼³ÁßÀ̶ó°í º¸µµÇÔ.
E-mail / Contact agneskimjy@naver.com
¼­·Ð

To whom it may concern

Hi,

I am a high schooler in South Korea

I am writting to inform you that your article datsed 20  October 2021 has a critical error.  It has indicated East Sea as Sea of Japan which is internationally unknown and wrong.  It shoulud have said that LPG Terminatl has been constructed  in East Sea NOT  in Sea of Japan.   However, I have found wrong information in your website from other sources during the research. In the content of your website, the name of the East Sea between Korea and Japan is described as  Sea of Japan". It seems unreasonable to use the name "Sea of Japan" which is wrong Therefore, I believe that the East Sea should be mentioned correctly 

º»·Ð

The IHO and the United Nations Group of Experts on Geographical Names or UNCSGN, the international organizations which determine the standard names of the world¡¯s seas, suggest that in the hard case on the agreement of a name for a landmark shared by 2 countries, it is ordinary principle to use each working name.

Following this, the current name for the sea between Korea and Japan should not have just one name decided on but the joint use of the Korean name ¡°East Sea¡± and the Japanese ¡°Sea of Japan¡± name together in accordance with international law.

°á·Ð

Most of all, the U.S. state of Virginia has revised the guidelines for history and social science education in line with a newly enacted law that requires textbooks to use the Korean name ¡°East Sea¡± alongside the Japanese name ¡°Sea of Japan¡± for the body of water between the two countries on 2017.

I would like you to understand this matter should be treated in accordance with the  international standard and hope to hear from you soon

Thank you very much

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]