:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-05-24 20:26
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Áß´ëºÎ°í±¸Àº¼­
Á¶È¸ : 648  
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-destroyer-challenges-russian-claims-sea-japan-n944566
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ Alex Johnson is a reporter and editor for NBC
¿À·ù³»¿ë news title is error, 'sea of japan'
E-mail / Contact rndmstj0305@google.com
¼­·Ð

¼­·Ð
Hello, I am eun seo koo, who studies in South Korea, also I'm highschool student.
I Visited on your Web site recently, I found that East Sea was erroneously marked as 'sea of japan'.
I'm sending you and email to inform you of this error.
It¡¯s on your website:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-destroyer-challenges-russian-claims-sea-japan-n944566  on the nbcnews, I urged to refer to Sea of Japan as "East Sea" too'.

º»·Ð

However, I found that there is an error on this site. It is the name ¡°​​Sea of Japan¡±. The East Sea is owned by the Republic of Korea and not by Japan.

I hope you can understand my intention.

So I want to ask you a favor to change it to 'East Sea'. 

In particular, the International Hydrographic Organization was the first edition of the "sea-to-sea boundary". At that time, Korea's publications were underground Japanese colonies and were joined by the international community.

Japanese government is continuously claiming that East Sea is part of Japan.

This cannot be a fair nor true basis that proves Japan¡¯s claim since Japan damaged tons of Korea¡¯s historical materials over the 35 years they forcibly ruled over Korea.

South Korea will use the nomination side line and decided to restore various activities to continue, although it is a personal measure, donghae government measures.

°á·Ð

Finally, I hope you should change to the the word ¡®sea of japan¡¯ to ¡®East Sea¡¯ on your nbcnews.

As a student living in Korea, I think my efforts and responsibilities are enormous. I believe that my interest in the East Sea and continued efforts can have a positive effect on future generations.

I will be looking forward to your reply and I hope your reply as soon as.

Have a nice day and thank you for reading my e-mail 

From, Eun Seo, Koo  

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]