¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Contact_us
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ sea of JapanÀ̶ó°í À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact katie0409@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, I am Seo yeon Park, a high school student from South Korea. I am writing an e-mail because there are some misunderstanding about our country on your web site. I recently volunteered a group that defending our territory, ¡®Dokdo¡¯ and our territorial sea ¡®East sea¡¯. It is a group that strives to protect our natural territory. We are making this effort due to the false claims of our neighboring country Japan. Please read this email carefully and prevent historical distortion. 

º»·Ð

Japan is one of the countries that not only invaded Korea, but also initiated World War II. However, rather than reflecting on the mistakes, Japan is making a wrong history textbook that distorts history.

In 1982, mistakes were covered by writing'invasion' as'advancement' in history textbooks. The textbook also argues that the Japanese aggression was to liberate Asia. For this reason, Korean scholars, Chinese scholars, and some conscientious scholars from Japan have organized an organization called'Asia Peace and History Education Solidarity'. And the organization is responding to Japan's distortion of history by publishing joint history textbooks between Korea, China and Japan. Dokdo is our land because Isabu, the general of Silla, conquered during the Three Kingdoms period.
Also, Dokdo is not marked in the Japan War map. After World War II, Dokdo returned to our territory, and our government is now exercising firm territorial sovereignty. Also, in the 17th century, through negotiations between the governments of both Korea and Japan, Dokdo was confirmed as Korean territory.
It is impossible to understand Japan, which continues to distort historically even after historical examination. Please correct the error based on historical facts.

°á·Ð

For the above reasons, Dokdo and the East Sea are our territory and territorial sea. Based on historical facts from the past, it is a clear fact. I hope that you will keep this fact and join the effort to protect the truth for the future generations. Dokdo is a symbol of our sovereignty. Through Dokdo, the Korean people will have a sense of patriotism to protect the country. Dokdo is our natural land, but to us it has more than just visible value.So please correct the error once again.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]