:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-10-25 20:14
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÑ°ú¿µÀ̼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 628  
https://japan-forward.com/u-s-air-force-charts-confirm-takeshima-is-japanese-territory/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://japan-forward.com/u-s-air-force-charts-confirm-takeshima-is-japanese-territory/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, My name is seo hyun and I am a student of a high school at Korea. exactly Korea science Academy of KAIST for the full name.a Few days ago, I visited in your website and found one problem. This is problems about the island Takeshima. Your web site has a wrong statement and name that the Takeshima is in the Japanese territory and the name of island for wrong, and I think it is right to correct it. Therefore, I will solve this international territory problem between the korea and japan and add the rationale for this argument to the text each. Please read this message and fix some problems in your site. This is a message related to a violation for international law, and failure to resolve it may cause the result in royal penalty to you. This message has been sent to warn to you about your website and to fix the problem.

º»·Ð
There is an island on the sea(East sea) between Korea and Japan. Those are a small islands called Takeshima and Dokdo in each japan and korea and some little rocks around. Called Takeshima in Japan, the island is currently attracting a lots of attention from both countries and the other worlds. Because it is located between the two countries' front sea, the Dokdo is a beautiful island that is quitely precious and valuable. of course there are such kind of rare mineral and fishes. That is the reason why we, the Joseon Dynasty, have been managed and governing this island Dokdo from a long time ago, after the three divided kingdoms period . In fact, in the history and records of the Chosun dynasty and japan, it is recorded that Chosun has been ruled the Dokdo, and it is absolutely not in the Japanese territory. Japan has been consistently claiming these Dokdo Islands recently, but this is clearly not correct and wrong for us. International law and historically, Dokdo has never been in a Japanese territory, nor has its name ever been called Takeshima and not the Dokdo even not lianqourt rocks. Besides these facts and history, it is a self-evident and some natural facts that Dokdo is belong to the Korean territory. If Japan's insistence on deterrence continues, relations with Korea will deteriorate as well as cause some kinds of social errors. This is clearly wrong, and you would want to something not to be happen. This message is sent to correct the name of Dokdo, Takeshima on your websites. Please remove the claim that island Dokdo is in the Japanese territory on your website and write correctly spell the name Takeshima as to the Dokdo.

°á·Ð
We are filling great thankful to you very much for reading the whole long passages about the problems in your website. Also, we are really hope you to make correct some of these errors about the Dokdo, not takeshima. And if you have read all of this messages for you, please give to us a response and then answer that we can find out of it. we think our small steps can make big movements and changes in our history and territory for both korea and japan. So would you be a major helper for our country? we really hope so you would be with us. Also, if you have any doubt about errors or solutions, please contact us by email on the top. So, the last thing about Takeshima Island, the name Dokdo island to the sincere wish to change in its name. We look forward to get response from you about this messages and results of your sites. Thank you for reading this whole massage. And be careful. we will wait for until the wrong name is corrected. And We are always waiting for questions from you about dokdo.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]