¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/np/pages/seas/sjp.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, here is Seo Hyun Lee in South Korea Science high school. I send you an E-mail message for you because I want to make some errors correct. This is for our country¡¯s glory and I hope you to listen about the reason why I require you to correct errors. I know this is very demanding work, but your one step will make a great movement to our country. I will talk about it now. First of all, about why Dokdo is Korean territory, and simple I'll tell me about the history. And do you have any question, just call me anytime. I'm always available to your questions. And, I want you to make it correct right now. As soon as possible.

º»·Ð

The Dokdo is receiving great attention in many countries. Imagine some images that your country's territory is lost. It will be angry and sad thing. Now island Dokdo is receiving the attention. And there are two main reasons for this. It is the problem of land and resources.  When get the terretory of Dokdo, there is they can get abundant resources and also get the island because of the worldwide law of land. But, I want to emphasize the facts. Dokdo has never been the land of the  Japan. there is some clear evidence in recent past, and very long past. When Chosun dynasty,(1400~1900) there is some written evidence that Japanese acknoledge that Dokdo is land of Korea. In addition, In 1500s, the Chosun's man, An Young Bok really visit the Japan and get some evidence about the land of Dokdo. And also, threre is no Japanese live in the Dokdo in anytime. They just visit this territory because of fishery. So, I want to change your error that you used the map that says Takeshima. It is the Japanese expression that to call Dokdo. I know it would be hard work, but, please, recommend about our feelings. And according to several rules about naming some ocean and seas, we have to make united name by both two country. And we already make that we have to call EastSea. So, absolutely we can say that the Sea of Japan is incorrect.

°á·Ð

I am thank a lot to read my whole, long passage. Also I do hope that you will correct this errors. And if you read this, please do some reactions that I can find this. I think that few steps make some great movement and chages. So can you be the helper to our country? I really hope to. Plus, do you have any questions and how to correct this, Please call me in e-mail. So lastly, I really hope to chage from the Takeshima to Dokdo. I'm gonna waitiing for your responding. Have a nice day!! Thank you. And have a careful day! I'm gonna waiting for you until be correct those wrong name. And, always waiting for questions.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]