¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.elethos.gr/?m=1
¿À·ù³»¿ë Dokdo ¸¦ ´ÙÄɽø¶·Î Ç¥ÇöÇÑ Áöµµ »ç¿ë
E-mail / Contact robinredic12@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Hello this is Seok Ho Jeong. I Send a Email message for you because I want to correct some errors. This is for our country¡¯s glory and I hope you to listen about the reason why I require you to correct errors. I know this is very demanding work, but your one step will make a great movement to our country. I'm going to talk about it now. First of all, about why Dokdo is Korean territory, and simple I'll tell me about the history. And do you have any question, just call me anytime. I'm always available to your questions.

º»·Ð

Currently, Dokdo is receiving great attention in many countries. Dokdo is receiving the attention. And there are two main reasons for this. It is the problem of land and resources. When get the terretory of Dokdo, there is they can get abundant resources and also get the land because of the worldwide law of land. But, I want to emphasize the facts. Dokdo has never been the land of Japan. there is some clear evidence in recent past, and very long past. When Chosun dynasty,(1400~1900) there is some written evidence that Japanese acknoledge that Dokdo is land of Korea. Plus, In 1500s, Chosun's man, An Young Bok really visit the Japan and get some evidence about the land of Dokdo. And also, threre is no Japanese live in the Dokdo in anytime. They just visit this territory because of fishery. So, I want to change your error that you used the map that says Takeshima. It is the Japanese expression that calling Dokdo. I know it will be hard work, but, please, recommend about our feelings. We just faced some crisis that oneday just our teriirory is disappeared.

°á·Ð

Thank you for reading my whole, long passages. And I really hope that you will correct this errors. And if you read this, please do some reactions that I can find this. I think that small steps make some great movement and chages. So can you be the helper to our country? I really hope to. Plus, do you have any questions and how to correct this, Please call me in e-mail. So lastly, I really hope to chage the Takeshima into Dokdo. I'm gonna waitiing for your responding. Have a nice day and Happy coming christmas!! thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]