±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼÷¸í¿©°íÀ±Çý¼º
Á¶È¸ : 645  
https://apjjf.org/-Wada-Haruki/1547/article.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info.apjjf@gmail.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ ¿ª»ç»ó, ¹®Çå»ó ÀϺ»ÀÇ °íÀ¯ ¿µÅäÀε¥ Çѱ¹ÀÌ ºÒ¹ý Á¡·ÉÇÏ¿© ±¹Á¦Àû À̽´°¡ µÇ°í ÀÖ´Ù°í ÇÔ
E-mail / Contact info.apjjf@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Sir.

Recently , I read your essay on your journol.  I thank you for your detailed explanation on the Dokdo/Takeshima dispute.  However, I should address such a delicate but trueful matter on this subject.

Especially, with upcoming Japan's Takeshima Day" next month, aimed at highlighting the country's alleged claim of sovereignty over the highly disputed Liancourt Rocks in the East Sea, known as Dokdo in South Korea.

º»·Ð

The event is expected to further sour already strained ties between the two countries.The Japanese government is sending very high positioned official such as a parliamentary vice minister of the Cabinet, to the annual event.
This is the very examplary event since a high-ranking government official will be taking part.
Shimane Prefecture has held such commemorations every February 22nd since 2005, claiming Dokdo as Japan's.

The controversial event comes as the two countries remain at odds over a recent fire-control radar dispute and alleged Japanese flybys over South Korean warships as well as South Korean court rulings against Japan's wartime forced labor on Korean victims.

it has been one of many longstanding sources of diplomatic tensions between the two countries.

°á·Ð

But historical documents, including those published in Japan, show the island belongs to Korea.
Currently controlled by South Korea with a South Korean national residing there and administered by the Korea Coast Guard,

Therefore,  I humbly request you to resume your persepective on this matter so that your essay could address Dokdo accordingly.

Thank you for your time 

Sincerely

HS Yoon

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]