:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-01-07 13:35
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : Çѱ¹°úÇпµÀçÇС¦
Á¶È¸ : 626  
https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-chinese-bombers-do-jointhttps://www.businessinsider.com/russian-chinese-bombers-do-joint-patrol-between-south-korea-japan-2020-12-patrol-between-south-korea-japan-2020-12
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ tips@businessinsider.com.
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Japan Sea·Î Ç¥±â
E-mail / Contact shinjaeheon33@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
To Whom it may concern 

First of all, thank you for taking time to read this email. 
My name is Jaeheon Shin from South Korea. 
I'm writing this email because I came across one of your articles containing wrong information. 
I want you to kindly review the article and make corrections to it. 
The article is 'Russian and Chinese bombers conducted another joint patrol between South Korea and Japan'(https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-chinese-bombers-do-joint-patrol-between-south-korea-japan-2020-12)

º»·Ð
Although the story informs me of the recent developments in the region concerning Russian and Chinese relations, it clearly states 'the Japan Sea' instead of 'the East Sea.'
I assume Business Insider must understand the territorial dispute between South Korea and Japan over the East Sea and Dokdo as it wrote a lot about political issues in the region.
Japan has long been trying to claim this sea as its own against historical records. 
But, what is for sure is the East Sea has been the South Korean territory for so many years. 
The name appears much earlier in a Korea's ancient history book, 'the History of the Three Kingdoms', than Japanese records. 
In addition, the East Sea has been under South Korea's control and the Dok islet in the East Sea is populated only by Koreans. 
International laws and regulations including that of UN recommends recognize this as they say, "In case of a topographical feature under the sovereignty of more than one country, if countries concerned failed to come to an agreement on a common name, it should be a general rule to accept all of different names in each of the languages used by each of the countries concerned." 
More recently, IHO(International Hydrographic Organization), an international body that surveys and charts seas, oceans and navigable waters around the world decided to use the universal numerical identifier in referring the East Sea. 
It is absolutely clear that the international community realizes that the East Sea is disputed and thus needs to be recognized as such. 

°á·Ð
So, I think Business Insider too at least states both names, 'the East Sea' and 'the Sea of Japan', in its article to provide balanced view on the issue. It is more so because the article itself reads to have no hidden intention to push Japan's agenda. 
I kindly ask you to understand the fact that this is really an emotionally and politically charged topic and correct the article to state 'East Sea/ Sea of Japan' together at least to consider what the international community sees to be just. 
It will be very much appreciated and it will also strengthen credibility of your story. 
I once again thank you for taking time to read this email and hope you to consider my request. 

Thank You and Best Regards, 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]