¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@wikimedia.org
¿À·ù³»¿ë 'µ¿ÇØ'¸¦ 'Mer du Japan'À¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÏ¿´À½
E-mail / Contact katie0409@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Hello, This is Seo yeon Park from South Korea. Recently I was searching maps on the Internet. I am learning world geography at school and I got interested in surfing world maps. However, recently, it is often found that the territory and territorial seas of Korea are incorrectly marked. I am concerned that the territory and territorial seas of our country are incorrectly marked as those of neighboring countries. The reason seems to be that Japan has distorted historical facts and is constantly greedy for the territory of other countries. As a citizen of the Republic of Korea, I will try to make an effort to prevent this ridiculous situation.

º»·Ð

Dokdo is located in the southeast of Ulleungdo and is 131 degrees 52 east longitude. By administrative district, it belongs to San 421 Beonjingseo San 75, Dodong-ri, Ulleung-eup, Ulleung-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do. It is about 217km from Jukbyeon in Uljin-gun and 87km from Ulleungdo, while it is about 158km from Japan's Oki Islands and about 211km from Hinomisaki in Shimane Prefecture. In Korea, Ulleungdo, Dokdo is in line of sight, but in Japan, Dokdo is not in line of sight.
This can be said that Dokdo was the base of life for the people of Usan-Guk, based on the common custom of both Japan and Korea, that from ancient society to visible places was the base of life. Obviously Dokdo is a territory of Korea. Korean soldiers and residents are stationed on Dokdo. Dokdo returned to our territory after World War II, and our government is exercising its territorial sovereignty. Through the negotiation process between the governments of both Korea and Japan in the 17th century, Ulleungdo and its annexed island, Dokdo, were confirmed as Korean territory. However, the Japanese government ignores the above historical facts and constantly covets our territory. Dokdo is Korean territory, so it should not be expressed as Takeshima, and the East Sea should not be expressed as sea of ​​Japan. It is desirable to correct incorrect notation for future generations as well.
It is a territory of another country, but I think we should make a map based on the facts.

°á·Ð

I was able to get useful information from your site. Then, he discovered a site that clearly incorrectly marks Dokdo, the territory of Korea. In fact, the debate over territorial rights has been around for a long time. Even though the territory of Korea where our soldiers are currently stationed is clear, Japan continues to claim that it is its own. In this debate, I am doing what I deserve as a student in my country.I hope you can check the historical facts and correct any mistakes.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]