:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-09-26 22:20
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÁ¤¼®È£
Á¶È¸ : 531  
https://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-china-defends-oil-and-gas-activity-in-east-china-sea-after-japan-protests-says-work-happening-in-its-jurisdiction-2520336
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-china-defends-oil-and-gas-activity-in-east-china-sea-after-japan-protests-says-work-happening-in-its-jurisdiction-2520336
¿À·ù³»¿ë mark the East Sea to Japanese sea
E-mail / Contact robinredic12@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
   Hello my name is Seok Ho Jeong. I am working with project that changes the wrong making of the Korea territory on the map. In the happen, I visit your website and read the script about china and Japan's fight of some territory. In that script, I find some error about marking on Korean territory. In that map it says 'Japanese sea', but, It is actually 'East sea'. So I will introduce you why we should called the East Sea with several reasons.

º»·Ð

Sea Of Japan international activities to the Japanese occupation they did not do the situation of our nation using the nomination short of history determined unilaterally by Japan. (In addition, the name of one country about the sea and shares its borders to be chosen by nomination broken that agreement.)
In other words, the Sea of Japan is the remains of Japanese imperialism. So it will be a dangerous marking when we wirte to Japanese sea.

And there is another reason why we should not  mark the Japanese sea. According to international practice, the name of the ocean is generally followed by the name of the left continent of the relevant waters, and as Japan claims, naming after the Japanese archipelago on the right is not in line with the general international practice. The name as captain of our country, located on the left of the continent in accordance with international practices provided to East sea can be said to be a proper name.

These are several reasons why we mark the East Sea.

°á·Ð
These are several reasons and I wish you to chage the marking of the map. I wonder a great world without any fight of the territory and Japan not urge about our territory. Thank you for reading my long letters. If the map will change, i will glad to see that. When you have any other questions or contact to my mail, Please contact to my personal Emial. Thank you .

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]