:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-09-26 22:54
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÁ¤¼®È£
Á¶È¸ : 661  
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshima_(Kagoshima)
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshima_(Kagoshima)
¿À·ù³»¿ë marking dokdo to dakeshima.(Errors)
E-mail / Contact robinredic12@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello this is Seok Ho Jeong. recent days I am interested in marking errors of the Korean territory. And also I am a big fan of Wikipedia. And with curiousity, I saw some wrong error about the marking of dokdo. I will give you some reasonable ideas. Please read it and make a change with it. Let me start.

º»·Ð

Before we start, let me talk about brief histroy of dokdo. According to Korea  history, Usando and Mureungdo are originally two islands, so you can look at them when the wind is blowing and the weather is clear. Looked a little bit here is speak refers to Dokdo. In addition, in the early Joseon gwanchandoen the Sejong Geography Book which is (1432) in the ' Mureung (Ulleung-gun) and (Dokdo) an umbrella ... The two islands are not far from each other, so you can see them when the weather is clear.
Dokdo from Ulleungdo, a sunny day with the naked eye looks that our people are naturally in Ulleungdo to Dokdo island annexed to that of know.It.

Another reason is the location of the dokdo. Ulleungdo in the southeastern area of the Dokdo is located, Tokyo and 131 ¡Æ 52 ¡Ç In terms of administrative area, it belongs to San75, 421, Dodong-ri, Ulleung-eup, Ulleung-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do.

It is about 217km away from Jukbyeon, Uljin-gun, about 87km away from Ulleungdo, while about 158km away from Oki Island in Japan and 211km away from Hinomasaki in Shimane Prefecture.

Dokdo is in visual range in Ulleungdo, but not In Japan, Dokdo in the viewing distance. This is not clear concept of the border And Regulation Between KOREA And JAPAN was 'have been uprooted to sight' that in ancient society that has been a common perception (custom) on the basis of Usan Dokdo.You can do that place people's lives.

°á·Ð

So, this is the several reasons why we mark to dokdo. Dokdo is the great heritage to Koreans. Also, it is our pride. So, I hope you to chage the marking, I know it is the hard work, but also valuable work. Thank you for reading long letter from me. I hope one day with every map called dokdo finally. If you have any several questions please contact me, I will leave you some personal mail of mine. I'll wait for your answer.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]