:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-03-11 18:53
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÇÑ°ú¿µÀ̼­Çö
Á¶È¸ : 625  
https://japan-forward.com/u-s-air-force-charts-confirm-takeshima-is-japanese-territory/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://japan-forward.com/u-s-air-force-charts-confirm-takeshima-is-japanese-territory/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is Seohyun Lee, who attends a science gifted school in Korea and works as a reporter for the Dokdo protection. The Dokdo Protection Reporters are responsible for correcting incorrect or incorrect information about Dokdo around the world, and further promoting the value of Dokdo. I just found misinformation about Dokdo on your site and I am sending you an email to fix it. I hope that you understand the activities of the Dokdo Guardian Reporters, read my email, and immediately correct the incorrect information about Dokdo. Furthermore, i hope our two country, Korea and Japan become a good friends of history within Dokdo.

º»·Ð

Before looking at the problems with your site, we need to know what kind of island Dokdo is. Dokdo is an island located between Korea and Japan, and is geometrically a little closer to Korea. The island consists of two main islands, Dongdo and Seodo, and about 100 small stones. It is a very important territory because various minerals and fish grow around this island. This Dokdo was occupied 1000 years ago by Isabu, who came to conquer Dokdo during the Silla period on the Korean Peninsula. But the Japanese government continues to distort history, make lies and incite people. Even though their history books say that Dokdo is not Japanese territory, Dokdo is their territory and the name is not Dokdo, but liancourt rocsk. Or call it takeshima. This is clearly wrong. According to international law, Dokdo is the correct name for Dokdo, and its ownership is also owned by the Republic of Korea. Therefore, it is also not true that Japan claimed the right to various underground resources and fishing on Dokdo and that Korea illegally occupied Dokdo. However, on your site, the name and owner of Dokdo are displayed incorrectly, which is clearly an insult to the Republic of Korea. Please correct any inaccuracies as soon as possible. We, Dokdo Guardian Reporters, and the Korean government are waiting for the site you run to change.

°á·Ð

I told you in my e-mail that something was wrong on your site. The contents of Dokdo's name and ownership are incorrect and it is being broadcast all over the world. Stop. Continuing to spread false information about Dokdo is clearly a violation of international law. It's also insulting the Korean people and lying to yourself. If you do not edit Dokdo-related content on your site, we will report this to the Korean government and protect Dokdo independently. We ask for your cooperation in order to prevent such cumbersome and unnecessary procedures. Above all, Dokdo is Korean territory, and the name of Dokdo is Dokdo. Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]