¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://whereismap.net/where-is-sea-of-japan-what-sea-is-japan-in/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¹× µ¿ÇØ ¿À·ùÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

I am very honored to write on your website. I am SeoHyun Lee and a student at Korean Science Academia in South Korea.  I am writing to you as I have an important suggestions to make in regards to your article. About incorrect information about Dokdo and East Sea. In addition, I would like to explain why Korea is correct in the conclusion of the claim of Dokdo. We're writing this messages to make correct that incorrect names about Dokdo and East-Sea. Then, from now on, I will tell you why the name EastSea should be used.

º»·Ð

I found out that a article of yours have incorrect infromation that ¡°East Sea¡± was named ¡°Sea of Japan¡±. The name of the sea between the Korea and the Japan ago, currently named as the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± in your article, should be corrected to the ¡°East sea¡±. By international organization, ¡°If each of two or more countries use different name, international organization advises the name¡¯s simplification, and if it can¡¯t do, it has to use both names. Nowadays, as many international organizations including U. N. agencies have corrected ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ into ¡®East sea¡¯, and I¡¯d appreciate if your website could join this trend. 

In addition, If you look at the cultural tourism publications listed on the Japanese website, you can see cases where Dokdo is incorrectly marked as Takeshima island. In addition, most of the websites and materials that are mislabeled like this incorrectly claim that Dokdo is Japanese. Based on a number of historical facts and evidence, I think that Dokdo is the land of Japan is absolutely wrong, and I think that Dokdo is the land of Korea should must be proven. In addition, the influence of the website and the Internet is excellent, so we must prevent the spread of false information that Dokdo is Japanese land in these places.

°á·Ð
Thank you for reading my articles so far. In summary, it is clear and it must be clear that the expression Sea of Japan used on your site must be changed to the name of the Sea of Japan in accordance with the International Maritime Treaty and historical conventions. Accordingly, we politely request that you change all the names on the site correctly.(By above reasons) The difficult situation continues due to Corona 19, and I hope that everyone can stand up together, and I will finish the article above.Thank you for reading.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]