:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-02-06 10:54
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÀ̼¼¸°
Á¶È¸ : 576  
https://www.indiatoday.in/trending-news/story/an-entire-island-is-missing-from-japan-no-one-knows-how-it-disappeared-1381677-2018-11-03
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü  
À̽´  
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.indiatoday.in/trending-news/story/an-entire-island-is-missing-from-japan-no-one-knows-how-it-disappeared-1381677-2018-11-03
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿ÇظíĪ / µ¶µµ¸íĪ
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Dear the writer of the article in India Today Web Desk(New Delhi),

Hello, I¡¯m Serine Lee, a student from South Korea. I am a student volunteer trying to rectify any errors about South Korea in any websites or online pictures and send e-mails to ask for correction.

I really enjoyed the article telling something very interesting about an island going entirely missing. But, the map of Japan with the names of ¡®Sea of Japan¡¯ and ¡®Takeshima¡¯ caught my eyes, since I am a volunteer rectifying errors. So I am writing this e-mail to ask you to change the picture in your article. 

º»·Ð

I have several reasons why the names ¡®Takeshima¡¯ is wrong.

First, even an important Japanese document on the An Yong-bok Incident, ¡°One-volume Memorandum Concerning the Korean Boat that Came Alongside the Pier in the 9th Year of Genroku,¡± which was discovered in Oki Island in 2005, also clearly shows that Ulleungdo and Dokdo were islands under the jurisdiction of Gangwon-do (or Gangwon Province) of Joseon(the name of Korea from 1392 ~ 1894).

Second, In the original edition of The Revised Complete Map of Japanese Lands and Roads, which is a map privately made in 1779, Ulleungdo and Dokdo are uncolored as is the Korean Peninsula. Also, the two islands are located outside the grid of Japan¡¯s longitudinal and latitudinal lines, indicating that the islands are outside of Japanese territory.

°á·Ð

It could be seen as a minor issue, but I believe that knowing the fact is important to everyone who visits your website. Therefore I¡¯m hoping the fact is reflected in the website. Thank you for reading.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]