:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-01-27 15:39
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ´ëÄ¡Áß¿ìÇöÁØ
Á¶È¸ : 628  
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/china-says-navy-drills-sea-japan-are-routine-n634156
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ contact.nbcnews@nbcuni.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of JapanÀ̶ó°í À߸ø Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact justinwoo0406@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Hello. My name is Justin from South Korea. I have been watching the internet, and i really appreciate your work of spreading accurate information to abundant numbers of people. Furthermore, I would like to briefly show respects to the effort you have done so far. This is an piece of advice that I would like to provide from the actions that you have given to the whole country. This requires change of information that was false inside the article that you have written. I believe that it is an worthy action to take, since is a clear action showing grateful beliefs to people worldwide. As one of the most profound-article sites, I clearly hope that you would as well as take my intentions clearly.

º»·Ð
However, I have spotted some minor errors within the news. In the news"China says Navy Drills in Sea of Japan are Routine". I found that you have mentioned the word "Sea of Japan". However, that is a false point, since it belongs to the Republic of Korea. In the period between 1910 to 1945, Korea has suffered from colonization from the Japanese nation. Also, historical evidences clearly show that East Sea is a property of Korea, not Japan. However, this can stand out as a conflict, and this directly relates to the problem of "Dokdo", also a territory of Korea. For example, according to "Sections of geography", written by king Sejong from the past, it mentions that Dokdo is a territory of Korea. The word "Sea of Japan" does not match, since it's a territory of Korea. It's a national problem, If more people start to wonder about the genuine facts. It is clear that people must seek out to the truth. You still might doubt on the part on why is this so important, however, it is, Since the fact must be told to the readers, and also, it stops people from getting false information. People might eventually wonder that the Sea of Japan is the correct word, when it is actually not. Therefore, to stop Japan from taking over the territory of Korea, your role is very, very important. As a result, I would like you to take an Benevolent attitude, and correct it as "East Sea", or at least mention the word "East Sea" within the news.

°á·Ð
Once again, I would like to show gratitude towards all the hardships you have written. It would be grateful if you would take my advice for the corrections. I would like you to believe and notice the importance of it. This is not a minor issue, and this is starting to spread worldwide, creating false influences towards millions of people. Most of the people get their information from the internet, and this correction can become a step of influencing people that had wrong beliefs inside. This is a action of savior to people, And in it will be so grateful to me. If you have further questions, feel free to always email "justinwoo0406@gmail.com". Thank you!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]