ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-01-25 19:20
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °æ±â¿©°í±èÀç°â
Á¶È¸ : 611  
https://www.japan.go.jp/tomodachi/2014/summer2014/the_takeshima_issue.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.japan.go.jp/tomodachi/2014/summer2014/the_takeshima_issue.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact kim.jeageom@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Website,

Hello, I am Jeageom Kim. I am attending in girl's high school in Korea. 

I saw a wrong information related to Dokdo on your website. 

I am writing an e-mail to report this error. 

We would be pleasant  if you could read this e-mail and correct the Dokdo notation error. 

If you have any questions, please contact me at kim.jeageom@gmail.com. 

º»·Ð

From now on, I will tell you why Dokdo is the territory of Korea. 

We will explain through evidence based on accurate facts. 

For this reason, I refer to the website of Dokdo, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea. 

The report of Shim Heung-taek, head of Uldo County in March 1906, can be evidence. 

In this report, it was clear that Dokdo was under the jurisdiction of Uldo County by saying ¡°Dokdo belonging to the main army¡±. 

In addition, the Uijeongbu Ministerial Order  shows that the Uijeongbu, the highest administrative 

body of the Korean Empire, issued an order denying Japan's incorporation of Dokdo. 

The Uijeongbu, after receiving reports from observers that Japan had incorporated Dokdo into territory, issued an order from the Minister of Justice denying Japan's incorporation of Dokdo. 

It is obvious  that Japan's claim that Dokdo is its land is wrong. 

Dokdo is Korean territory.

°á·Ð

The thing  I  explained is from the Dokdo website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea, You can learn more by visiting the website. 

Therefore , I recommend you to visit other website to learn about other historical facts. 

I would be plesant if you correct the Dokdo error based on my letter.  

Thank you for reading the article. 

Have a nice day. 

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]