¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/contact/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ 'sea of japan'À¸·Î Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact jh030357@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Dear NHK world, 
Hello, NHK world. I'm sending you a message to ask you a favor. 
On your website, in the article about 'a winter storm' that attacked the East Sea, the East Sea is referred as 'Sea of Japan', not 'East Sea'. (Sea of Japan coast braces for winter storm | NHK WORLD-JAPAN News
I believe that it should be referred as 'East Sea' instead of 'Sea of Japan'. 
So I want to ask you to change the term to 'East Sea'.

º»·Ð
I know it has been a convention in your country to use it as 'Sea of Japan' and a lot of people use it. But, the right way to refer it is 'East Sea', not 'Sea of Japan'.
So I want to ask you a favor to change it to 'East Sea'. 
Surely, the term ¡°East Sea¡± is universal and historical. When determining a sea¡¯s name, the most important rule is to reflect on what the universally used name by the citizens of the neighboring countries. ¡°East Sea¡± came onto the stage in history over 2,000 years ago and has been used on the peninsula ever since.
Also, the term 'Sea of Japan' reflects the imperalism of Japan. To Koreans, the term ¡°East Sea¡±is not a simple problem over a name, but a problem of recovering Korea¡¯s name that had been illogically taken during the Japanese Occupation Period. 
For these reasons, I hope you can change the term 'Sea of Japan' to 'East Sea'. I really hope you make a change.

°á·Ð
I know that this is a controversial matter in Japan, but I hope NHK show a good way of using the universal term for the sake of delivering 'the right and correct information' to the public. 
I hope your participation in changing the name of the sea.

Thank you so much, for reading this email. 
Have a good day and I'll look forward to your changes.

From, JinHee

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]