:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-04-24 23:18
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼­¿ï°úÇаíÀ̳²¡¦
Á¶È¸ : 547  
https://www.dw.com/en/south-korea-starts-drills-at-japan-claimed-islands/a-50155334
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ info@dw.com
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ°¡ ÀϺ» ¿µÅäÀÌ°í µ¿Çظ¦ Sea of Japan, µ¶µµ¸¦ Dokdo(Takeshima)¶ó Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact namwook0921@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
Dear DW news

Hello, I'm Namwook Lee, a South Korean student. I'm currently studying at Seoul Science High School. I am a High School activist whom acts for correction of marking errors of Dokdo Island. I found that your news marked the East Sea as 'Sea of Japan' and Dokdo as 'Dokdo(Takeshima)'. I'm truely happy that you have interest in the conflict between South Korea and Japan considering Dokdo. However, I'm dissapointed that you haven't delivered the correct information. Let me deliver the correct information about Dokdo.

º»·Ð
You wrote that Dokdo is a group of Japan-claimed islands. However, this is incorrect. The evidence that the Japanese Foreign Ministry uses to claim Dokdo is Japanese territory is invalid. They say that the Japanese government transferred Dokdo into Japanese territory in 1905, since Dokdo was an empty island. However, Dokdo was the territory of Korean ancient countries for more than a millennium. Various documents of the past such as the Annals of King Sejong(1454) or the Dongguk Daejido(1755~1757) states Dokdo as Chosun Dynasty's territory. Also, the No. 41 imperial decree of the Korean Empire globally announced Dokdo as their territory in 1900. Therefore, the attempt of the Japanese government to transfer Dokdo into Japanese territory is invalid. Also, you marked the East sea as 'Sea of Japan' which isn't the correct name of the sea. The East Sea was called 'The Sea of Korea' or 'The East Sea' for centuries until the 19th century when the Japanese government started to insisted that it is the 'Sea of Japan'.

°á·Ð
I have read your full article, and I see that you're really interested in the conflicts between the South Korean government and the Japanese government. I appreciate your attempt to deliver the issues between the two countries. From now on, I wish you to listen to the both sides' argument on the issues and keep on informing others about it.

Thank you.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]