±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¼±È­¿¹°íÁö¼­À±
Á¶È¸ : 618  
https://www.ikea.com/se/sv/stores/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.ikea.com/se/sv/customer-service/contact-us/
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀÌÄÉ¾Æ ±â¾÷ÀÇ º»Á¡ÀÎ ½º¿þµ§ ȨÆäÀÌÁö¿¡ ¸ÅÀåÀÇ À§Ä¡¸¦ ¾Ë¸®´Â Áöµµ¿¡ µ¿ÇØ°¡ ÀϺ»ÇØ·Î ¿À·ùÇ¥±âµÇ¾îÀÖ´Ù.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hi. I am Ji Seo Yoon and I am a student of Korea.

You are opening two large Ikea shopping centers in Korea and know that sales are very active. I also like your company very much. Especially I like your furniture very much, which is cheap and has a nice design. So I and my family often go to your shopping center.

This time, I looked around your homepage to buy the drawer your company made. I often look for new products on your homepage. That is one of my pleasures.

There are two stores in our country. Among them, I often use Ikea Gwangmyeong branch, and I wanted to use other stores, so I looked for a map of the website. Fortunately, the map 'East Sea' with 'East Sea' in the notation. Then I suddenly started to wonder about your Swedish homepage. So, Sweden 'East Sea' on the map, unfortunately, a map of its Web site as 'Sea Of Japan'.

You must be aware of the dispute over the territorial name of Japan and Korea. This is quite a well-known conflict around the world and people in many other countries don't understand this relationship. I understand that. However, you can find the homepage of our country

'East Sea' as the homepage as the 'Sea Of Japan' in Sweden made a mistake. This was done on purpose. This causes a lot of misunderstanding in Korean people

You must be aware of the dispute over the territorial name of Japan and Korea. This is quite a well-known conflict around the world and people in many other countries don't understand this relationship. I understand that. However, you can find the homepage of our country

'East Sea' as the homepage as the 'Sea Of Japan' in Sweden made a mistake. This was done on purpose. This causes a lot of misunderstanding in Korean people.

'East Sea' as the homepage as the 'Sea Of Japan' in Sweden made a mistake. This was done on purpose. This causes a lot of misunderstanding in Korean people.

º»·Ð

°á·Ð

And your mistakes make Koreans feel betrayed. Korean people like and use your furniture, but you lied to Korean people. This will be fatal to your company's image. If you see this mail, I hope you can fix it quickly.

Entrepreneurs should be honest. Because the furniture they make should be the right product. Products that deceive consumers don't last long.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]