¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.dokdo-takeshima.com/
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ ¿µÅäÇ¥±â
E-mail / Contact 12leeseohyun@gmail.com
¼­·Ð

Hello? My name is Seohyun Lee and I am from high school in Korea. We are contacting you today to tell you about a very serious problem between Korea and Japan and a small problem on your website. This issue concerns a small island located between Japan and Korea, and is very serious and serious. This is a problem related to the island of Dokdo, which puts our country in great danger. Your small actions can rectify this problem and save our country from crisis.I'd appreciate it if you could start implementing it as soon as possible to solve the problem.

º»·Ð
Dokdo is receiving greater attention and in many countries around us. Let's imagine some situations in which your country's territory has been lost. And if it were your country. It will be angry and sad. Now as Dokdo island has drawn much attention. And there are two main reasons for this problem. It's a matter of land and resources. When the land of Dokdo island of Japan's abundant resources can be obtained because of law and also island territory, the world that law. But I now want to stress the fact about the Dokdo. In Japan, Dokdo was not. There is some clear and correct evidence in recent past and very long past history. The Joseon Dynasty (1492 - 19), Japan, there is the Korean record that he had admitted to the ground. The 1500s, and man of the Joseon Dynasty anyeongbok to visit the Japanese government obtained evidence about the Dokdo. And Dokdo is Japanese people don't live anymore. They just didn't visit properly because fishing was illegal. That's why the name Takeshima was shown maps of the errors in the want to be changed. Dokdo, to name Japanese expression. I know it will be a difficult step. But please advise us on our feelings and land laws. Also named part of the sea and the sea between Korea and Japan there are some rules in addition to the two countries, we will be unified to make the name of Dokdo. We have already sea of ​​ japan should instead called eastsea. As a result, absolutely we can say that it is not right the Sea of Japan.

°á·Ð
Thank you very much for reading the whole long passage. Also, I really want you to correct this error on the Dokdo. And if you have read all of this message, please give me a response and answer that I can find. I think small steps make big movements and changes in our history and land. So can you be a helper to our country? I really hope so. Also, if you have any questions about problems and solutions, please contact us via email. So, the last thing on Takeshima Island, the name Dokdo island to the sincere wish to change in the name. I look forward to hearing from you about this email. Thank you for reading it. And be careful. I'll wait until the wrong name is corrected. And I'm always waiting for questions.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]