:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 20-08-29 22:54
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÇã¼öÇö
Á¶È¸ : 633  
   https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/08/29/opinion/analysis/the-mystery-of¡¦ [358]
https://www.manilatimes.net/2020/08/29/opinion/analysis/the-mystery-of-the-ghost-boats-in-the-sea-of-japan-2/760515/
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ The Manila Times
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ sea of Japan À̶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact may3222@naver.com
¼­·Ð
Hello, This is Suheun Heo, member of Dokdo Cyber Press of South Korea. Recently I visited your website and read your articles. And i saw a few error. And i wish you correct them

You used the word 'sea of Japan', not a 'East sea'. Actually, Sea of Japan is not a correct word. The term ¡°East Sea¡± has a deep relationship with the history of the International Hydrographic Organization. In order for the world¡¯s seas to have standard international titles and ensure safe voyaging, the International Hydrographic Organization or IHO establishes these much needed international standards.

In 1929, the IHO published a book titled ¡°Limits of Oceans and Seas¡± in which the world¡¯s oceans names were internationally standardized.

The ¡°Sea of Japan¡± name began being widely used internationally from the release of the 1929 IHO released ¡°Limits of Oceans and Seas¡±.

At that time, Korea was under Japanese occupation and thus could not participate in the publication process. Therefore, it unilaterally reflects Japan¡¯s position in the international community.

However, Koreans¡¯ name ¡°East Sea¡± has been the name they as a people have used for over 2,000 years and not only in Korea but on world maps and even on old Japanese maps, it¡¯s not the ¡°Sea of Japan¡± that is written but ¡°East Sea¡± or the ¡°Joseon Sea¡±. To put the name of one country for a sea that is shared by South Korea, North Korea, Russia, and Japan isn¡¯t right.

°á·Ð
To sum up, 'Sea of Japan' is incoorect word so i hope you correct this word. Thank you

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]