:::::: ³ª¶ó[µ¶µµ]»ì¸®±â¿îµ¿º»ºÎ ::::::
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 21-02-14 14:32
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÁ¤¼®È£
Á¶È¸ : 570  
   http://afe.naver.com/ArticleList.nhn?search.clubid=19943558&search.boa¡¦ [313]
afe.naver.com/ArticleList.nhn?search.clubid=19943558&search.boardtype=L&search.totalCount=151&search.page=6
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´ µ¿ÇØ 
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ afe.naver.com/ArticleList.nhn?search.clubid=19943558&search.boardtype=L&search.totalCount=151&search.page=6
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¿Çظ¦ Japanisches Meer ¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact robinredic12@gmail.com
¼­·Ð
meer von japan À̹ÌÁö °Ë»ö°á°ú

hello, my name is Seok Ho Jeong. 
I always have a great interest in you website, and always watching it. 
But today, I saw some errors in your website about the expression of the East sea. The expression you used is Japanisches meer, but it is absolutely wrong. 
So I will explain why it is wrong and want to change these expressions to East sea.
So, I will tell you some several reasons.

º»·Ð
 First, Japanisches sea is Japanese expression and it is our sea, 
This sea is important to us because of the Dokdo problems. If everybody says this area to Japanes sea, then they will naturally argue that Dokdo is also their territory.
But as you know, Dokdo is our own territory and we don't want to lose it. It has great supplies and Japan always want it. So, the expression east sea has great meaning to us and the first step to make clear about our territory. 
 Second, for the historical values. I know the Germany always have some respect to the jews and that's why I respect your country. Our country also have some big hurt to the Japan.But Japan didn't admire their faults until other country know these faults. I'm the part of the Korea and I have some duty to make clear the wrongs so I need your help and I wonder that you will change your mind.

°á·Ð
 I know it will be very hard work to your website that changes some errors. Also it is very hardwork to change it. But, human all around the world fight for their country and have a great effort to expect the better world.
I'm really sure that this small act gonna make great changes so that make close to the real historical facts. 
If you have some problems, Just call me anytime to my e-mail adrress. I'm always available to it. And I will expect some changes that make the beginning step toward our territory! 
 hank you to reading my long, long paragraphs and be careful of your health!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]