±Û¾´ÀÌ : ºÎ»ê¿Ü°íÀ§Àοµ
Á¶È¸ : 548  
https://www.awf.or.jp/e1/korea.html
¼­ÇÑ ½ÃÁ¤¼­ÇÑ 
¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://www.awf.or.jp/e1/korea.html
¿À·ù³»¿ë ÀϺ»±º'À§¾ÈºÎ'¸¦ ¼³¸íÇÏ´Â ±Û¿¡¼­ 'prostitute'¶ó´Â ´Ü¾î¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏ¿© ¿ÀÇظ¦ ºÒ·¯ ÀÏÀ¸Å´.
E-mail / Contact
¼­·Ð

Hello, I'm a Korean high school girl. My name is Wi In-young. I am currently checking for errors by visiting websites that cover history, culture, and social content. I found a big mistake in history when I read the text on your website, so I decided to write it like this. This is currently a major issue in the international situation, so please correct it as soon as you read my article.

º»·Ð

First of all, I would like to thank you for writing about the Japanese Military Sexual Slavery incident of the Japanese army during the sad and historical Japanese colonial rule. However, you must not use the word 'prostitute' that you used to describe the Japanese army ' Japanese Military Sexual Slavery'. "Prostitute" refers to people who sell sex for money and work under their own voluntary decision-making. But don't use the word "prostitute" for many girls who were taken during the Japanese colonial era, because they don't agree with the Japanese military to have a hard time. But since you used this word, I sincerely hope that you will change it to another word. I really appreciate the part that you wrote about the Japanese army's Japanese Military Sexual Slavery that contained a lot of materials and content, but I started writing this long even though I thought I had to correct the mistakes. If my writing is persuasive and needs to be corrected, please correct it.

°á·Ð

Thank you for reading my writing, which is pointed out a little bit. It was more serious because foreigners misunderstood it." Many people, including foreigners, still know that the 'Japanese Army' Japanese Military Sexual Slavery purposely sold the castle to the Japanese army for money. I want many people to know that this is wrong. I want you to read my writing and be careful from now on. If there are people around you who are wrong, please let me know the proper content. I hope you stay healthy and happy this year. I'm going to use your site a lot from now on. See you again. Thank you for reading this long letter!

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]