¸Åü À¥»çÀÌÆ® 
À̽´  
¾ð¾î ¿µ¾î
¼­ÇѺ¸³»´Â°÷ https://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0006899487
¿À·ù³»¿ë µ¶µµ¸¦ Takeshima¶ó°í Ç¥±âÇÔ
E-mail / Contact zoo5101@naver.com
¼­·Ð

Dear Webmaster,

Hello, I am Sung Min-ju, who is attending high school in Korea. 

I saw error information related to Dokdo on this website. 

I am writing an e-mail to report this error. 

I would appreciate it if you could read this e-mail and correct the Dokdo notation error. 

If you have any questions, please contact me at zoo5101@naver.com.

º»·Ð

I will explain why Dokdo is the land of Korea based on international legal evidence. 

Even after Joseon was transformed into the Korean Empire, Korea has clarified its sovereignty over Dokdo. 

In 1900, through ¡¸Edict No. 41¡¹, the jurisdiction of Uldo-gun was designated as "Ulleungdo, Jukdo, and Seokdo (Dokdo)." 

As a result, Dokdo has been announced internationally as a Korean territory. 

Afterwards, Japan declared Dokdo ¡®Takeshima¡¯ during the Russo-Japanese War, and announced that Dokdo was incorporated into its territory through Shimane Prefectural Notice No. 40. 

Japan insists that this is an international legal basis recognized by the international community. 

At that time, the Korean imperial government confronted him and made it clear again that Dokdo was our land, but it was difficult to correct this problem because the diplomatic rights were taken away through the Eulsa pact. 

This is an overt act of invasion of sovereignty, and any territories claimed to have been acquired as a result are invalid under international law. 

In 1902, before Dokdo was forcibly incorporated into Japan's Shimane Prefecture, the official document ¡°Uldo-gun Jeolmok,¡± issued by the Korean Empire's internal minister to Bae Gye-ju, head of the Uldo County, contains the detailed operating rules requiring taxes on all cargo entering and leaving Ulleungdo. 

And the fact that Japanese at the time brought sea lions (a type of seal) caught on Dokdo to Ulleungdo and exported them remains in the records of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 

The fact that the Japanese paid export tax on sea lions caught on Dokdo to the head of Uldo County is data showing that the administrative power of the Korean Empire extended to Dokdo.

°á·Ð

By referring to the above evidence, it is clear that Dokdo is the land of Korea. 

Therefore, it is wrong for Japan to mark Dokdo as 'Takeshima' and describe it as its own territory. 

I would appreciate it if you read my article and correct the error based on the correct facts. 

If the administrator corrects the error, it will help many people. 

Thank you for reading my article. 

I look forward to a good answer.

¼­ÇѼö½Åó  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Á¦¸ñ  [º¹»çÇϱâ]
Ä£¼±¼­Çѳ»¿ë  [º¹»çÇϱâ]